BSNL Broadband keeps getting disconnected.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
As the title suggests, my broadband keeps getting disconnected almost every 5-15 minutes. My SNR values are always hovering between 7-8 to 12.5 max. attentuation is always almost above 38.
This has been happening since yesterday 4 pm and hasn't stopped.

I ran the diagnostics test and here are the results. I am no expert at these. Also, when i ping to a know site, it fails even though the websites opens in another tab.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8045/8142276279_8a6bcf6724_b.jpg

Please help me solve this problem as i am unable to Play fifa 13 online as it keeps disconnecting me, which affects my in-game coin gaining ratio. :-(

Attachments

• 8142276279_8a6bcf6724_b.jpg
    8142276279_8a6bcf6724_b.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 130

balina2k

Right off the assembly line
Update the FirmWare of your Router / Modem..

As the title suggests, my broadband keeps getting disconnected almost every 5-15 minutes. My SNR values are always hovering between 7-8 to 12.5 max. attentuation is always almost above 38.
This has been happening since yesterday 4 pm and hasn't stopped.

I ran the diagnostics test and here are the results. I am no expert at these. Also, when i ping to a know site, it fails even though the websites opens in another tab.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8045/8142276279_8a6bcf6724_b.jpg

Please help me solve this problem as i am unable to Play fifa 13 online as it keeps disconnecting me, which affects my in-game coin gaining ratio. :-(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
manual update of firmware at customer premises is not suggested by BSNL. better to lodge a complaint. they will crank up the signal strength.

Flash

Lost in speed
If you'd the settings in a backup, try restoring it.
The same happened with me once, but went back right with my "Backup".

pratyush997

Inactive
My BSNL BB is down from 15th last month!!
Every time they say "Port issue hai,saaar and Lineman to bolo!" Though complained it last week and now they are changing ports/ Switches :(

Top Bottom