BSNL Broadband Help !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi all..

I am in an idea of usin BSNL Broadband 250 Plan.

I want 2 knw how many of them uses BSNL Broadband and how much bill r u all getting ???

Is 400MB PM is worth or shuld go 4 1GB plan..

Now i use Dial-Up but hv an idea of goin to Broadband..

And also wats the s/w to c hw much data transfer has been made durin internet ??

TIA

selva1966

Journeyman
Please search the forum. Read the sticky on BSNL Broadband here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30895&highlight=bsnl

Reporting....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
i recon u dont.....or u'll be sucked by bsnl....very bad experience wit dat....u talkin abt 400mb.....i never realised how n when my 1 gb limit was over within days. gud luk dude
cheers

MenTaLLyMenTaL

Broken In
400 MB isnt enuf at all. Use 1 GB Home plan. I also had thought first that 1 GB would be too much when i had dialup but now it reaches the limit at about 24th of the month. And another reason not to take 250 plan is that it doesnt have night unlimited plan which means u just cannot exceed 400 mb w/o paying extra. I started downloading at nigh only this month and now its 9 GB at night. Use this software - www.shaplus.com/dataone

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
selva1966 said:
Please search the forum. Read the sticky on BSNL Broadband here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30895&highlight=bsnl

Reporting....

I searched the forum and in the sticky wat u hv posted i culdnt find wat i was searchin for.. so only started a new thread..

How much bill are u all gettin.. and also if i go to yahoo mail and send a mail how much data is counted ??

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
nt only for yahoo mail, for any site.... to know how much bandwith has been spent to load any page, use the extended status bar extension in firefox.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Hey, my 250 Home plan started on 20 Dec.. now.... since it's free for 2 months.... is it gonna be the REST OF DECEMBER and JANUARY.... or EXACT two months from now!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE???
IF not pls find out from REALIABLE sources...
i asked but i m getting mixed replies!!1 :(

h_kunte

Journeyman
@ Ravi+ish

Hey, beware, ur Home 250 plan is free ONLY until u keep the dat transfer to under 400 MB pm. Anything above that & u shall be charged....So the package is NOT free in the rue sense....Also no provision for free night downloading.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom