BSNL Broadband- FUP Speed even after FUP?? help!!

Raghul

Broken In
I am using bsnl broadband(adsl) plan BBG ULD 795 (Upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB). Once I got the full speed even after the FUP usage for a full month, then I changed the DNS and It was gone :(

do anyone had similar experiences or knowledge to hack the trick?? please help.

tkin

Back to school!!
I am using bsnl broadband(adsl) plan BBG ULD 795 (Upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB). Once I got the full speed even after the FUP usage for a full month, then I changed the DNS and It was gone :(

do anyone had similar experiences or knowledge to hack the trick?? please help.
For some it gives full speed if they can keep the modem turned on throughout the month and basically never disconnect from BSNL server. For others like me BSNL just forces the speed down as soon as FUP is reached, no trick works for me.

OP
R

Raghul

Broken In
For some it gives full speed if they can keep the modem turned on throughout the month and basically never disconnect from BSNL server. For others like me BSNL just forces the speed down as soon as FUP is reached, no trick works for me.

I got the same speed even after restarting the modem.

ashs1

Padawan
Welcome to the club bro !!
I am having this issue( or rather feature :p) since last month..
Last month i had downloaded around 52gb or so @ 2mbps without the fup kicking in. :D
this month, its already around 22 gb.. still getting the 2mbps speed.
GO BSNL :p

OP
R

Raghul

Broken In
Welcome to the club bro !!
I am having this issue( or rather feature :p) since last month..
Last month i had downloaded around 52gb or so @ 2mbps without the fup kicking in. :D
this month, its already around 22 gb.. still getting the 2mbps speed.
GO BSNL :p

that's great. do you use any specific DNS or change DNS frequently? can you post a screenshot of your modem config.

ashs1

Padawan
that's great. do you use any specific DNS or change DNS frequently? can you post a screenshot of your modem config.

i don't do anything..i mentioned this in the bsnl thread few days back...i have no idea why the speed is not being limited even after 8gb..& thankfully, the bill came yesterday..no extra charges :D

OP
R

Raghul

Broken In
i don't do anything..i mentioned this in the bsnl thread few days back...i have no idea why the speed is not being limited even after 8gb..& thankfully, the bill came yesterday..no extra charges :D

That happens to me every time there is a fault in the line or a repair is going on.

I got it again now I am gonna change my plan to 4mbps FUP plan ie, 4mbps unlimited @ 1k.

Top Bottom