BSNL Broad \band or Idea 3G ?

shijilt

Journeyman
BSNL 750 UL or 900 UL plan or Idea 3G unlimited plan ?
Which is good ?
I am a power user
Web designer

Consider minimum 4 hours browsing / day .
1 - 3 Movies/ week
1 - 4 Games / week
20 - 50 Songs / Week
10 - 20 Videos / Week
100+ you tube streams in 480p / Week
30+ emails / week
and like wise . ..

BSNL Broadband and Idea 3G are the only two options in my area.

One of my friends say that everyone is disconnecting BSNL land line , and why should I take one ..!!
my income is not stable , may be on next month , I may have to cancel it.
What to do ?

Thanks in advance.
 

Ascendant001

Super Moderator
Staff member
there is no such thing as truly unlimited 3g plan in India.usually after 10gb speeds are reduced to pathetic 144kbps or if lucky 256kbps(30KB/s).
 
Top Bottom