BSNL 3G trial speed test

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMinds

hell boy
:p:phi guys in punjab{hoshiarpur, jalandhar} BSNL has launched its 3G services and in my city free trials are going on and we are enjoying the speeds:p:p
*www.speedtest.net/result/514153109.png

*img140.imageshack.us/img140/4567/speedq.th.jpg

what u say
i know i know speed test result is not very correct:-|:-|

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
:p:phi guys in punjab{hoshiarpur, jalandhar} BSNL has launched its 3G services and in my city free trials are going on and we are enjoying the speeds:p:p
*www.speedtest.net/result/514153109.png

*img140.imageshack.us/img140/4567/speedq.th.jpg

what u say
i know i know speed test result is not very correct:-|

:shock::shock::shock::shock: WHAT MAN? This thing's faster than my 2Mbps BSNL Broadband! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
Yea..! But the thing is it wont remain for long! Cause when bsnl will properly start 3g services then the new tariffs will apply. And they are too costly

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ true..this is just for trial......The actual cost will be initially surely high, but as soon other operators jump into this, there must be some copmetetnce among them benifiting customer,we......!!!
And this is certainly very gud speed. But as soon customers will increase,the bandwidth will be divided and the speed will slow down depending on the current user in an area....!!!

But definitely a gud move ahead in telecom industry........:)

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
Yea...! But the bsnl guys are saying that once the service is properly started the speed will improve and whatever it may b no other provider would be able to provide 3g cheaper than bsnl/mtnl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom