Brushless DC Motor

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I need a Brushless DC Motor(Non-salient pole / cylindrical pole type) with Controller for my project work.

specification:

Permanent Magnet type
Speed(RPM): 4000rpm~6000rpm
Voltage(V): 48V/72V
Output Power: 3kw~7kw
If possible anyone please help me where to availableor buy this type of motor.
:-(

tkin

Back to school!!
Not sure if you can get it in your place, but there are dozens of shop in kolkata that keep them. Electronics shops, shops which we visit to buy stuff like Atmega controllers, motors etc.

quagmire

Allllright !
^@tkin: What is the approx price of a brushless motor (lightweight and around 5000rpm) in kolkata?

diagus

Journeyman
check rchobbyaddict ,rcdhamaka,indianhobbies there are more check google
for international hobbyking is the best

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Not sure if you can get it in your place, but there are dozens of shop in kolkata that keep them. Electronics shops, shops which we visit to buy stuff like Atmega controllers, motors etc.

please tell me 2 to 3 shop name in kolkata , which is better. there is no problem with me to buy this at Kolkata. Thank you .

tkin

Back to school!!
please tell me 2 to 3 shop name in kolkata , which is better. there is no problem with me to buy this at Kolkata. Thank you .
In kolkata we have Railton and their sister concern Mikado Electronics, its in Chandni Chowk(close to emall), you can contact them here:

A. Railton:
Railton Electronics - Contact Us

B. Mikado:
Mikado Electronics - Electrical & Electronic Test & MEasuring Instruments

tkin

Back to school!!
i have contact , for two model (model no. HPM5000B and HPM10K) , but they told me about A2212-8T @ 1600KV , beacause in stock.
If it'll do the work for you get it, there are plenty of electrical shops in chandni, you'll probably get what you're looking for in at least one of them.

Top Bottom