Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Arsenal, i already told you that your PC is not PC but a PeeC :D:D:D:D

THIS ONLY happens in your PeeC:p:p:p

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
so i made a typo. Opera is still far more better, coz i dont need to go & find the plug-ins (like u do), & IF i ever need to re-install XP/FF then i'll have to find them all over again:x (or take back up.....), but same is not the case with Opera:p

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That match thing was a joke but seriously their is a speed difference favoring FF.
I know you guys are not fools to talk so highly of Opera,but I found FF faster and simple.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
*us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/41.gif It is really refreshing to see someone talk civilly in the 'Fight Club' thread in the face of opposition. I am trying to hone this particular skill myself. Keep it up, Vimal! :)

I use both FF and Opera but I prefer Opera because FF appears to slow down with more than six tabs.

Opera continues to run efficiently with more than eight tabs.

And also when the power supply fails, or the system hangs, FF loses all settings and closes all tabs, whereas Opera opens right back to the displayed pages!

praka123

left this forum longback
Opera is not the Shahen Sha;neither Firefox or IE7

in my windows using days i remember using opera (some version early 2001 ) and it really screwed!really boys! it showed a HOLI effect in the screen of Windows OS!colors spreaded all over the browser with some colors chasing ur mouse arrow when u try moving mouse over opera.:D
But it happens not every time.sometimes it unexpectedly coming.
I tried using Opera 9 in Debian GNU/Linux and left it after sometime(precisely 1 day!):D:)).
I Know Firefox is also not that gr8.the devels not at all mentioning or fixing the resource hogging and hangs if the browser opens more tabs.even after the project is open source:rolleyes:.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Re: Opera is not the Shahen Sha;neither Firefox or IE7

praka123 said:
in my windows using days i remember using opera (some version early 2001 ) and it really screwed!really boys! it showed a HOLI effect in the screen of Windows OS!colors spreaded all over the browser with some colors chasing ur mouse arrow when u try moving mouse over opera.:D
But it happens not every time.sometimes it unexpectedly coming.
I tried using Opera 9 in Debian GNU/Linux and left it after sometime(precisely 1 day!):D:)).
I Know Firefox is also not that gr8.the devels not at all mentioning or fixing the resource hogging and hangs if the browser opens more tabs.even after the project is open source:rolleyes:.

to tell u havent tried opera properly after all
myself using it for past 2 yrs never had any prob at all
yup firefox is resource hogging and never used it all
:p
Of all Opera is the best:D

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
Where's Camino? It's a great browser.

I use a combination of Safari and Camino, though I prefer Safari.

dtox

The Techno Perv
for http, i use opera coz its page rendering n image rendering engines r better than firefox, for https sites, i use firefox coz for some reason opera is slower on this protocol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom