Browser War - Take your pick

IMO, the best Browser is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
I use both as Opera is an all in one and light solution, Firefox has features like extensions (foxytunes, User Agent Swticher) I couldn't do without.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
After I got Nokia E50 , I use Webkit on my computer and phone. :) Webkit/Konqueror rock.

Opera is the best browser on Windows. Opera for Symbian is very very impressive, too. Before Symbian came out with their new browser based on Webkit, Opera was the best browser on the mobile platform by a long way.

Firefox is the best overall, as it supports all platforms, and isn't quirky like Opera is on Macintosh.

S

SE><IE

FF got lot of meat thanks to the extensions and I'm currently on the same.
Opera is a fast browser but I have come across many places where FF and IE work fine but opera just doesn't.
There are still many sites which work fine on IE but the moment you switch browser the layout goes kaput. and yeah! "user agent switcher" doesn't help in some cases.
Take a look at phoenix06.brinkster.net. Take a look using IE and FF, It works fine with IE but not with. Can anyone tell me why? Never used opera to check the same.

-seXie

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Opera,:D

why- i dont need to look for plug-ins... when i have to re-install XP...

Opera has got everything rit out of the box:D ready to use:D

S

SE><IE

s18000rpm said:
Opera,:D

why- i dont need to look for plug-ins... when i have to re-install XP...

Opera has got everything rit out of the box:D ready to use:D

The extensions are .XPI files. Save them wherever you want. :D

I have collected many color swatches, brushes, actions etc for Photoshop the same way. Its better this way :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
goobimama said:
I'm guessing the number of votes for safari is a good way to asses the number of mac users out here?
See how many Windows users prefer Microsoft's browser and compare it to how many Macintosh users prefer Apple's browser. :D

Is siddharth_2463107 a Mac user?
That is, out of the 118 voters in this poll, I am sure at least hundred of them must be Windows users. And out of them, only sixteen voted in favour of Internet Explorer. Compare it to the the fact that there are four Mac users and four votes in favour of Safari. :D

Edit: Why'd you delete your post?

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
OPERA RULEZ
Opera speed it awesome, but FF is very slow and even it takes much time to turn on FF. I use only FF to edit my page in googlepages. But FF really sucks!!!!!!!!! I hate FF the most. OPERA RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Re: Best Browser!!!

In my pc all the latest version of the three popular browsers are installed. i use all of them in rotation. i can say Internet Explorer 7 rocks. my pc is almost connected to Internet for 24 hrs/day. i have never ever been faced by all the rumours that IE is not secure or it is vulnerable.

i will again say IE rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom