Browse Websites as Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Guys, some of u might be browsing websites that track your ip address. Also you might be using some free proxy services to hide ur ip. You need not do that as now we can browse sites by just installing Google Web Accelrator. First install GWA. If u use IE/Firefox, you are ready with your proxy server i.e. Google. If you use Opera or any other non-IE/firefox based browser, configure the HTTP proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port 9100 or 127.0.0.1:9100

Goto www.ip-adress.com

Your ip wud be 64.233.172.35

Note this works ONLY for HTTP & not for HTTPS

Mods please search the above ip and you'll get many members including me with the same ip cozz... i use GWA to save time of loading.

For Opera ONLY: To setup GWA in Opera, press Ctrl+F12=>Goto Network=>Proxy Servers=>Select Automatic Configuration Script. Copy this in the textbox.

*localhost:9100/proxy.pac

Last edited:

mneo

Broken In
I thnk FIREWALL masks ur actual IP & any1 tracking u wud get ur masked ip.
So i dont understand how this will be useful.

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
mneo said:
I thnk FIREWALL masks ur actual IP & any1 tracking u wud get ur masked ip.
So i dont understand how this will be useful.
No dude. I have Win Firewall. When i disable GWA, ip address becomes the one shown in the LAN prop. But it is Google when GWA is activated. :)

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
The point is that if we hide our ip using Google's noone can ban it becoz. it is a search engne which is used most commonly. Other proxies may be blocked by some sites. :)

aj27july

Journeyman
i would better use TORPARK to browse anonymously. torpark allows us to change our ip address after fixed intervals or whenever we want. and best of all torpark is freeeeeeeee.

but hide ip is patented software.

;)

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Well I m in my skool were we r constantly being monitered by DANSGUARDIAN...
Using proxy results in ID disabling . Most of the sites r banned and we cant even use gmail!
Even the Digit forum is nt accessible properly!

We hv gt accounts with limited powers so cant install softwares!

HELP ME PLS....MY LIFE HAS RUINED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom