Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_del

Journeyman
There is an unusual problem in my PC. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed. This is a fresh installation so no chance of virus being there.

I have 3 brwosers in my PC - Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Whenevr I browse through them, after some time they close automatically giving some error. With IE and Opera it gives "Opera/IE encounetered a problem and needs to close down".

Please help me regarding this problem.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Even if it is a fresh installation, if you run a virus-affected file, say your opera installation might be virus-ed, and BAM! it crashes your program. You better download and run a good antivirus, like NOD32 or Kaspersky.

OP
A

abhishek_del

Journeyman
The problem continues whatever I do.
I reinstalled several times. This problem occurrs even with Ubuntu.
Recently I used disk management to remove any bootable virus that may have been there but inspite of all that the problem still persists. Dunno n mind u this is a brand new PC.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
That also happens when u have a lot of tabs and some potentially harmful program/lot of Ads is/are released through a website u are browsing.

BTW,how frequently do you get these warnings ???

mrintech

Technomancer
you are loading up the browser too much or loading the whole PC with downloads. Rub a thorough Security Scan using a-Squared and Spyware Terminator: *tech-baby.co.cc/2008/09/13/best-combination-of-security-freewares-for-home-users

BTW I am a great a-Squared and Spyware Terminator FAN. Rather say an AC :D

OP
A

abhishek_del

Journeyman
i have done everything buddy. reinstalled many times. this occurrs in ubuntu also.
Also tried finding bootable virus. So no probs with virus/spyware/addware etc.

digitalage

java is fun.
1....acoording to to me if u already installed several times that means ur win xp is currupted try to buy the new installataion .....but than also am not able to understand that how it is occuring in ubuntu....

2.... it may be a possiblity that u r using the same CD/dvd for installing those files....and it may contain virus.... use the other setups.... try to use this month dvd from digit... that may help....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom