Status
Not open for further replies.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i purchased doom3 recently.but one of cds gets a scratch as it dropped down.now it does not getting installed.i scan the cd with isobuster it says one of files is not readable.is there any site where i can get these missing files?.

D

dinesh_singh

i dont think so that any site has something like that...coz its illegal.....u have to pay for it...and u have to buy a new package.

ammusk

Journeyman
try returning the box to the shop
tellin them that the cd was broken when u purchased it

if ur lucky maybe u'll get a replacement box

domin8r

Journeyman
Sorry to say, dude, but you're kinda screwed. Try looking for a util called "badcdrepairpro". I hope it works.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
If its a ORIGINAL DOOM3 CD pack then u can either mail it back to the Manufacturer/Distributor (in India) giving details of the Date and Place of Purchase along with the CD key or u can mail it back to the original destination from where the Game is shipped.Do looks into the manual/support booklet to know more abt broken/damaged Cds and tersm and conditions for replacement (for free,if its a original CD version)

If u hv a pirated Cd version of the game,then jus buy another cd wich will hardly cost u sum Rs.50-Rs.60/-

Cheers n e-peace......

Charley

Just Do It
ammusk said:
try returning the box to the shop
tellin them that the cd was broken when u purchased it

if ur lucky maybe u'll get a replacement box

Tried this trick many times , but never worked. If its the fault on ur part then nothing can be done.

c00l

Broken In
if u have the original key get a pirated copy
as long as u have the original key its not illegal

Tommygecko

Broken In
sujeet2555 said:
i purchased doom3 recently.but one of cds gets a scratch as it dropped down.now it does not getting installed.i scan the cd with isobuster it says one of files is not readable.is there any site where i can get these missing files?.

Try the cd copy function in nero.create a copy of the cd.If its the first cd it wont work though.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
If, and only if, the software was purchased within 90 days of the CD breakage/corruption, then you can say that it was defective and send your bill of purchase and the original CD to the distributor.

Otherwise, contact the distributor, and pay some 500 rupees and you will get your replacement CDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom