Broadband tariffs may go UP

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Guess :rolleyes:

BSNL does an interesting thing, I used to have 5GB 1k Night UL Plan, that plan was removed, as an existing customer I was supposed to keep using it as long as I like, after 7 months one day I was suddenly bumped down to 256kbps UL, BSNL people told me that it was by mistake, so I told them ok, get it fixed by next billing cycle, and when that time came they told me since the 1k plan is no longer available I have to select a current plan, and I had to take 2.5GB 500/- Night UL plan, this is how they would screw you, not everyone at once, but little by little all would be screwed.

i'd like to see them try that with me.. ;) :twisted:

Is our government so poor ?

They are running after each and every opportunity to make MONEY.....

What is left behind, they are even talking about taxing agriculture ..... just to curve the governments deficit.

Replace poor with Greedy :rolleyes:

and govt with dirty politicians eager to fill their swiss bank coffers :rolleyes: :|

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
The hike is not justified at all..If they had a plan where they increased the speeds and increased the tariff to an extent it would have been a win win situation but with them only increasing tariff and the speeds remaining the same i dont see the whole point of the hike.

F@$k!!! Just when I was thinking of leaving college hostel and moving to a flat for internet connectivity. College wifi sucks. Does anyone know when this will be implemented????

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
At the end of the day it all comes down to the government wanting control/restrict flow of information and also making money while they are at it. Services like Skype are fully legal but they will declare it illegal just because it allows unrestricted flow of information which the government has no control over. Also thanks to Skype people with smartphones are using it as a free alternative to expensive 3G calling. Of course that ain't gonna fly with BSNL, so now its time to tax VOIP. Makes you wonder if the government actually exists to serve the public.

its to make money .... the government ( i think they dont even deserved to be called that, its an insult to that word ) the netas only care about filling their pockets.... they give loan wavers.. subsidies which dont even reach the needy and they demand honest tax payers for hard earned money for buying property, sports cars and influencing industry policy.

The netas seemed to have adopted a stand where they have both - the industry and the poor in their pockets... since the educated middle class contribute as the highest percentage of the tax and comprise of the smallest percentage in population they are milking them...

hitesh

In the zone
Guess :rolleyes:

BSNL does an interesting thing, I used to have 5GB 1k Night UL Plan, that plan was removed, as an existing customer I was supposed to keep using it as long as I like, after 7 months one day I was suddenly bumped down to 256kbps UL, BSNL people told me that it was by mistake, so I told them ok, get it fixed by next billing cycle, and when that time came they told me since the 1k plan is no longer available I have to select a current plan, and I had to take 2.5GB 500/- Night UL plan, this is how they would screw you, not everyone at once, but little by little all would be screwed.

Creepy :-(

Theodre

In the zone
Here 850/- for 512kbps with first 6gb 2Mbps!!:evil: God pls make me study so that i can have good job abroad where i have unlimited high speed internet :pray: and p2p privacy :twisted:

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Here 850/- for 512kbps with first 6gb 2Mbps!!:evil: God pls make me study so that i can have good job abroad where i have unlimited high speed internet :pray: and p2p privacy :twisted:

well when you will be able to eat at McD/burger shop @10/medium then you will find $59.99 puny then you will not look for p2p

Theodre

In the zone
well when you will be able to eat at McD/burger shop @10/medium then you will find $59.99 puny then you will not look for p2p

Dude, i have the answer for that bro :) Just watchout for a new thread in Open Source category :) I have to make sure about it :) After that i will post the thread :) Suspense :twisted:

Top Bottom