Broadband in Pune

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I am moving to Pune next week and I am looking for a good broadband connection (unlimited plan - 512Kbps or better speed) in Karvenagar area. I am currently using Tata Wimax in Mumbai and they give me superb service and haven't faced any problem is ages....

I am not sure if Tata Wimax is available in Pune and how good or bad their service is.

I have shortlisted BSNL and Reliance but heard their service is a major problem. Any suggestions?

balakrish

Got a whack on head!
I'm using BB Home Combo ULD 750.
1 Mbps upto 6 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 6 GB. :)

Here you go
And also here

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Checkout the plans from YOU Broadband, available in most areas of Kothrud. Good and affordable plans.
YOU BROADBAND & CABLE INDIA LIMITED

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Ty Balakrish for the links though I didnt understand the difference between BB Home ULD 750 and BB Home Combo ULD 750. What does Combo imply?

@6Diablo9
You seems to have gr8 plan but is their connectivity and service good?

balakrish

Got a whack on head!
Ty Balakrish for the links though I didnt understand the difference between BB Home ULD 750 and BB Home Combo ULD 750. What does Combo imply?

BB Home Combo ULD 750:
================
If you get BB Home Combo ULD 750 plan you just have to pay for your broadband bill. And if you make any calls from your landline then that call charges.

BB Home ULD 750:
===========
if you get BB Home ULD 750 you will have to pay fixed monthly charges for telephone bill + your broadband cost. You will also get some amount of free calls.

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Thnx Balakrish. I applied at 11.30 pm on BSNL site for combo plan and got a call next day at 9.30 am from BSNL for confirming the details :)

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
@6Diablo9
You seems to have gr8 plan but is their connectivity and service good?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got very good experience with them. Some time ago their service was just so so, but something happened and it was shut down for a day for upgradation. And it was lot better than before. They give at least 80% of mentioned speed according to TRAI norms and no FUP on my 512kbps plan.

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
BSNL office has given "not feasible" status & they are saying they don't have wire to give new landline n bb connection :(

Top Bottom