Brian lara cricket 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hell yeah!!! its lookin awesome...i just hope and pray that the gameplay is also good.... *prays*

i loved the last BLC...it had good graphics and gr8 gameplay...they r sayin summer 2005...any1 know a fixed date yet???

bharat_r

In the zone
More screenshots of BLIC
Visit *www.blconline.net for updates.

Click on the images for bigger view.

*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss1s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss2s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss3s.jpg
*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss4s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss5s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss6s.jpg
*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss7s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss8s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss9s.jpg
*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss10s.jpg*www.planetcricket.net/files/blic/pcss11s.jpg

DKant

In the zone
Things is, it's looking consistent. In EA otoh, somethings look ultra-pretty while others look like they've come straight out of their sleeping bags. :mad: It's incomplete. And of coz I'm confident that the gameplay here will be a k times better than Ckt 2k5.

bharat_r

In the zone
Screenshots & video

Codemasters have released a teaser vedio.

I saw the 7.5MB vedio from the codemaster's site.
Graphics looks very good.It is smooth and not robotic as in Cricket 2004.The music sounds like the BBC cricket theme.
On the whole the game looks very promising.

See the video in codemasters site or here

New screenshots are avaliable here

T

Tux

Screenshots look amazing, Release it soon.
Would it demand a high pc conf

OP
B

BONZI

Journeyman
This was the newsletter send by codemasters
Code:
Just released - the first video from the forthcoming summer smash that is Brian Lara International Cricket 2005! 

Featuring the excellent commentary of David Gower, there are also glorious action replays of boundaries being hit, batting milestones being reached, aggression between batsman and bowler, wickets falling, even the stump-cam blacking out when ball hits the stumps!

Watch the video now via the Codemasters videobox or download a high quality mpeg, avi or quicktime version:

[url]www.codemasters.co.uk/videobox[/url]
[url]www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads[/url] 

And that's not all...also released is an excellent set of screenshots featuring the amazing Hawkeye innovation in action!

A key innovation is the incorporation Hawk-Eye, the cutting-edge sports tracking and analysis graphics system, as used by Channel 4 and Sky Sports in their televised cricket coverage. Brian Lara International Cricket will be the first video game to make use of Hawk-Eye, incorporated into the game under license from its creators, Hawk-Eye Innovations Ltd ([url]www.hawkeyeinnovations.co.uk)[/url].

As the game that gives everyone the chance to be the best in international cricket, Brian Lara International Cricket will hit you for six this July when it’s published by Codemasters for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC.

Prepare to don your cricket whites with the new video now available online at: [url]www.codemasters.co.uk/brianlara[/url]

OP
B

BONZI

Journeyman
Oh I didnt download the it. I just cant afford to with my dial up but I think it is taking me to right places. This news letter was send on 12th so I think it should work. What about others did it work?

kiran_k

Broken In
Guys dont be so critical abt EA, jus luk at the sys requirements that cric2k4 had, and all the good stuffs like confidence, custom player creation, etc etc.. having such decent grafix on such low end sys req, is great.

escape7

What? Where? How?
kiran_k said:
Guys dont be so critical abt EA, jus luk at the sys requirements that cric2k4 had, and all the good stuffs like confidence, custom player creation, etc etc.. having such decent grafix on such low end sys req, is great.

u said it! ........... it even ran on my dear old PC

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
BLC 2005 releasing on 21 July 2005.

Minimum Requirements
- Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000
- DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium III or Athlon at 1GHz
- 256mb RAM
- Supported Graphics card
- DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
- 2x DVD-ROM Drive
- 4.4Gb Hard Drive Space

Recommended Requirements
- Windows XP/2000
- DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium 4 at 2GHz or AthlonXP 2000+
- 512Mb RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce FX 5xxx or Radeon 9xxx
- DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card

Supported Graphics cards
- ATi Radeon 7200, 7500, 8500/LE, 9000, 9100, 9200, 9500, 9600 SE/Pro/XT, 9700Pro, 9800 Pro/XT, X700, X800, X850
- nVidia GeForce 2 MX/GTS/Ultra, GeForce 3/Ti200/Ti500, GeForce4 MX420/MX440, GeForce4 Ti4200/Ti4600, GeForce FX5200, FX5600 XT/Ultra, FX5700, FX5800, FX5900, FX5950, GeForce 6800GT.

Other Requirements
Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. Laptops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom