Branded or Assembled?

Which desktop shall I buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
kisorgovinda, go for assembeled pc any day. you will learn sth abt h/w as well. if u need help ask some of ur geek frnds or post a req. for help here

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
If you are new to PC's , know nothing/less about H/W, etc... then go for a branded PC like HP, Dell...

Coz buying a branded PC has a lot of advantage,first the QUALITY, & if you have any problems with your PC H/W or S/W (O.S), the Manufacturer (e.g. HP) will sort it out for you.
The only disadvantage is that you pay a lot for what you get, but again you get a lifetime service support(charged after warranty).

Otherwise Go for the Assembled one.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Do anyone suggest which Branded PC should i buy
& what is the lowest cost of PC in Branded (no matter wht the config is)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
HP is the best bet when going for Branded PC's.

It may be costlier than other branded PC's, but HP has its Advantage, its Vast Service Back-Up.
To get the best deal, you'll have to check the Different OFFERS/Packages the dealer will give you. For this check out various HP outlets.
it's b'coz some dealers give less/no package.
i got my HP from local dealer who gave the following package-- HP Pavilion+ HP All in One Printer+ LogiTech WebCam+ UPS+ HP Speakers & Sub Woofer. I got this last year for 40K.

Go here & check prices for the model you are interested in *h50188.www5.hp.com/store/default.asp?

& on the left side select "PRODUCTS" & under "Desktops" select "Consumer's PC", & then if you want a PC based on XP Home edition go for "a-series", for Media Centre PC's select "m-series" & cheapest HP PC's go for "Compaq Presario"

hailgautam

Youngling
Desktops are best on assembling, they are cheaper and alos much more flexible. Well as for laptops we do not have much choice in India.... do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom