Brand new xfx gtx 280

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntu123

hardcore gamer
hi all.......selling my brand new gtx 280 which i recieved it today after RMAing my GTX 260...i cannot check this card in my system due to power requiremnts..

warranty- 2 year 10 months....dont know if i should get full 3 years

reason for selling- i have 17" monitor...no use of using a mighty gtx 280 and also need some hard cash

regards...

*img444.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img5852.jpg

LOCATION- BANGALORE

PRICE- 14.2K SHIPPED

n_sachin84

Right off the assembly line
Re: FS. BRAND NEW XFX GTX 280

hi i am ready to buy it for RS 9500 cash at bangalore .required immediately .call or contact 9620208103

lest@t

are you really interested in selling ur card...???..... then PM me

RChandan

Broken In

11k + shipping. Will need some details about you before wiring the amount (of course, if you agree).

akshayt

Wise Old Owl

If this card doesn't have Indian warranty then the right price would be around 12-12.5k shipped.

And if it does have Indian warranty then you can sell it for like 13.5-14k.

Rest is ur wish.

And those people looking for the card for around 10k will have a hard time finding even a HD 4890 for the price which is probably slower I guess.

lest@t

correct me if i m wrong dude GTX 275 is way far better then GTX 280 it beats 280 in many many games and is priced at less then 13K here in mumbai so if the guy really want to sell his card he can not i mean it can not get more then 10.5K shipped thats too if he gets very lucky and find a Nooooooob to sell it ... and one more thing i dont think the guy wants to sell his card coz no replies in a very very long time... :(

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

^^nopes gtx 280 isnt that low powered. Its tad lower than 275. 2months old card price can fetch 11.5k-12k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom