Brand New XFX GeForce 7300GS PCIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
palito said:
bump.......max 3,450 + shipping

cheers
Keep dreaming Mate. You gotta be kidding to even think of asking for 3.5k for a secondhand product when a brand new one is for Rs.3000 with 1 year warranty. Are you always like this or are you doing this to just annoy everyone?

OP
P

palito

Broken In
caleb said:
Keep dreaming Mate. You gotta be kidding to even think of asking for 3.5k for a secondhand product when a brand new one is for Rs.3000 with 1 year warranty. Are you always like this or are you doing this to just annoy everyone?

@Caleb:cant u see the post name ? says " Brand New XFX GeForce 7300GS PCIE",this is NO WAY A 2nd Hand

cheers

hash!!

________
are you just ignorant? cuz ure in serious denial dude.... why would anyone buy a card from you when they're gettin a lower retail price....
every1's been tryin to get u to understand sumthn, and u cant just see the writing on the wall it seems...
and if u won it, then sellin it at a dumb price wudnt really harm you... its free cash bro...

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
palito said:
@Caleb:cant u see the post name ? says " Brand New XFX GeForce 7300GS PCIE",this is NO WAY A 2nd Hand

cheers
Palito I did read the post name, otherwise I would not have replied to your post. You first posted it on the 12 DEC 2006 (and ANY electronic item once bought is second hand) so going by that date your card is not a "brand new" card but something that was won 21 days (maybe even more)...no one's a fool to buy a second hand product costing more than the market value. Your card is NOT a brand new card it is an OLD card for which you are trying to get more than the market value...which is nothing short of crazy...you have to get a customer who is a complete idiot to pay Rs.3500.

By the way the latest price for a truely BRAND NEW xfx 7300GS PCI-e card in Lamington Road with warranty is Rs.2800/-

Hey but this a brand new year which brings with it HOPE so HAPPY NEW YEAR and good luck in finding a truly stupid person who is willing to get conned.

Kniwor

Learner
I've been reading this thread for some time now, not because i want the card or something, but because it's fun watching.

this is a crazy guy indeed.

king007

In the zone
^^^Not crazy guy, but either he himself is stupid or thinks digit forum users are Stupid to buy a second hand card from him @ a price higher than a Brand NEW card from a local store... :lol:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I agree...not only is he crazy but gives you some interesting insight into how stupid people can get...I've had people laughing at this post whenever I mention it to my friends over a chit chat. So I have to agree with Kniwor that it is "fun watching".

Hey Palito you make others smile or laugh, bring cheer to the new year...way to go man.

harikatt

In the zone
caleb said:
I agree...not only is he crazy but gives you some interesting insight into how stupid people can get...I've had people laughing at this post whenever I mention it to my friends over a chit chat. So I have to agree with Kniwor that it is "fun watching".

Hey Palito you make others smile or laugh, bring cheer to the new year...way to go man.

good idea,, :rolleyes:

hash!!

________
dun worry dude... u dun really need to bump it all the way.... we guys think its our holy burden to cure you of your ignorance... so we'l keep postin here... atleast i will... keep tryin mate...
meanwhile, i'l start takin bets... who wants to bet for/against?

goobimama

 Macboy
I bet 5 bucks...against. But what are the odds? And who's gonna be the broker? I think we need new category among members...

hash!!

________
goobimama said:
I bet 5 bucks...against. But what are the odds? And who's gonna be the broker? I think we need new category among members...
im takin the bets!!!!!
if he cant sell it in 5 days, rep me and everyone who bets he wont...
and well, if he does, rep him... and all those who say that he'l sell it...
lolllzzz
fair enough i guess... tho the stakes aint that great lolz...
kidddinnn...

and @windrider.... dude, this guy is pretty much shaken up... he just wudnt realize that the card is retailin for a lower price... and moreover, he 'won' the card, so i guess, even if he sells it for a 1000 bucks, it aint a pinch on his pocket!!
he's just stubborn, and too damn stuck up! just wudnt understand...

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I like this guy palito...he adds a bit of "color" to this forum...he is amusing.

Hey Palito this might interest you, since you are selling it at a much higher price than the market price how about raising the price to say Rs.10000/-...that way everyone who is planning on buying 7600GT will start considering your 7300GS...why settle for just Rs.1700/- more than the market value, go all out and make Rs.7200/- more

What say you?

harikatt

In the zone
i dont think this palito will step away out, since he is very keen in selling the card here itself ,, and he doesnt think of the comments and reality,

he just wants to avoid comments and bump his card, i dont think any body will buy this card after viewing all these comments made my our mates.

lets see what can be the future for this won card pricing.------------------

king007

In the zone
Expected response from Palito:

1) Bump.....
2) Card sold @3,450+shipping, modz close this thread.... (In reality, I, Mr.Palito, bought my own card as nobody was buying it at price much higher than retail price...)

Come on Palito select one option!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom