Brand New XFX GeForce 7300GS PCIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

palito

Broken In
won this is card in gaming 3 days back,since i already have a 6600Gt this card is of no use to me

Features:
- PCI Express
- Silent Cooling

- Has 256MB RAM onboard, Turbocache supports upto 512MB.
- Warranty is 3 years Full Warrenty

Pics:

*img151.imageshack.us/img151/5707/167ey7.th.jpg

*img135.imageshack.us/img135/7140/2iw8.th.jpg

*img301.imageshack.us/img301/120/3do5.th.jpg

Price: 3,550 + shipping

Interested people can PM me

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
do you have any information in written of your prize won gift of this card,, just to ensure, you got this in 3days back.. i dont say you lie, but just to make your word in confirmation..

Also is there any bid price i can ask?

OP
P

palito

Broken In
@harikatt .. U asked the Card for 2k .. which by any standard is too low

3,550k + shipping is the last deal i can offer

cheers,interested people can PM me for Futher Negotiations

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
palito said:
@harikatt .. U asked the Card for 2k .. which by any standard is too low

3,300k + shipping is the last deal i can offer

cheers,interested people can PM me for Futher Negotiations

any chance of 3k with shipping to my place. ,, i am interested,, also let me know how can i have the warranty surety, do you have all the bills and waranty card,,

OP
P

palito

Broken In
@harikatt .... no mate.i have 5 People in the Q for ready 3,550 + shipping.in case deal does not go thru. will let u know

Cheers

Last edited:

king007

In the zone
palito said:
@harikatt .... no mate.i have 5 People in the Q for ready 3,450 + shipping.in case deal does not go thru. will let u know

Cheers

5 people in the queue and still its unsold? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I can pay 2.5k, if interested PM me...I m from mumbai!

OP
P

palito

Broken In
deal did not go thru... due to various reasons.card still up for sale.

Best price 3,550+ Shipping Non - Negotiable

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
previous message
palito said:
@harikatt .... no mate.i have 5 People in the Q for ready 3,450 + shipping.in case deal does not go thru. will let u know

Cheers

----------------------
next message
palito said:
deal did not go thru... due to various reasons.card still up for sale.

Best price 3,450+ Shipping Non - Negotiable
---------------------------
whats this palito.. the deal we made for 3000Rs incl shipping and in the comments itself u told if nobody comes then it will be my chance for my option to get the card. and now u are saying 3450Rs+shipping that too non-negotiable...

It seems palito is not able to think of a right way..,, its very very bad of you for this kind of changing thoughts on pricing.. :x :x

Code:
any chance of 3k with shipping to my place. ,, i am interested,, also let me know how can i have the warranty surety, do you have all the bills and waranty card,,

Last edited:
OP
P

palito

Broken In
@harikatt:

Check this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=369857&postcount=11

I said "will let you Know". Never said i am Going to Sell it to u for that price.

harikatt

In the zone
palito said:
@harikatt:

Check this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=369857&postcount=11

I said "will let you Know". Never said i am Going to Sell it to u for that price.

Your post mentions if no body buys then u will sell the item to me,, since i quoted the price 3k before.. which was a better option. when i quoted 2k u said its very less but when i quoted 3k u said after knowing 5 peoples qeue. u will let me know to sell.

any way.. item is with you and money is with me, so the only thing bad is your way of intention .. you dont stand for a word, now i feel there is no gurantee on your word, and even if i pay the money there is not gurantee u send the item..

i want to say everybody.. this palito is not genune, he doesnt stand up on words.

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom