Brand New Netbook Up for Sale

sushrukh

Banned
Product Name : Samsung N150 Red n Milky White - 8+ hours of 8 cell Battery Backup.SRS TruSurround XT Certified & comes with Chargeable USB Port & Original Windows 7 License Key.

It is new guys.I purchased it for 21500/- & it carries 1 Year Samsung International Warranty.New & Unused.I can provide a DVD of Windows 7 Ultimate [ X86 + X64 ] with it , directly made from my own Windows 7 Ultimate DVD.

Expected Price: Rs.19000/- [ Negotiable ]

Time of Purchase: 8th March 2011 [ 3 days ago ]

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 12 Months Samsung International Warranty.

Reason for Sale: Not Needed currently.Got a normal size 15.6" Notebook.

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

Product Condition: Completely NEW & Unused.Comes With Original Microsoft Windows 7 License Key.Even the Plastic cover on the Netbook is intact.

Product Location: Kolkata , West Bengal , India.

Preferred Courier: Blue Dart/Aramex/DTDC. [ Blue Dart is the fastest & is Trackable.Blue Dart ships all packages within the same business day in India ]

Shipping Charges: 300 / Negotiable.

Payment Options: NEFT [ Online Fund Transfer ] & Cash Deposit to my Axis Bank Account by visting to your nearest Axis Bank Branch.

==================================================

SPECS of The NetBook

Windows 7 With Genuine/Original Microsoft Windows 7 License Key.
Intel Atom 1.66 Ghz.
2GB Ram.
10.1" LED Backlit Non-Gloss Screen.
Wireless Lan B/G/N.
Bluetooth 2.1.

250GB Sata II HDD.
1 Year Samsung India & International Warranty.
SRS TruSurround XT Certified HD Sound.
Internal Mic with Noise Suppression.
Live Webcam With Mic.
Multi Card Slot / 4-in-1 ( SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC )
RJ45 LAN Port / 10/100 LAN
VGA Out Port
1 Chargeable USB Port - 3 x USB 2.0 Ports
8+ hours of Battery Backup with 8 Cell Battery. :)
Kensington Lock.
Feather Weight - Only 1.20 Kgs.

Click Here To Send A Private Message To Me For Your Offers And For Buying.

Last edited:
OP
sushrukh

sushrukh

Banned
most of that netbook in ebay are of 17k

It is the Extended Battery model.Don't confuse it with the other 6 Cell Battery N150 Notebooks available on eBay.in & there are 7 different models of this N150 series.The other models does not come with Windows 7 Ultimate & Extended Battery.

^^ It's just 4 days old bro. BTW Whats the current market price of this netbook?

21500/- mate.I have just purchased it 4 days ago by paying 21500/-.I had to post the pictures according to the rule.Otherwise this is a sealed product.Only opened for taking pics & sealed back in. ;)

@ To all :- It's negotiable.Please make an offer guys.

Thank You. :)

Last edited:
OP
sushrukh

sushrukh

Banned
BUMP.... Price Lowered by 1000/-.Current price is , Rs.19000/- Please make an offer guys.

Thank You.

OP
sushrukh

sushrukh

Banned
^^ Bump.Price is 18K now.Lowered by Rupees 2000/-.eBay Listing Possible if you require at 18K + 6% eBay charges.

It is new guys.I purchased it for 21500/- & it carries 1 Year Samsung International Warranty.New & Unused.I can provide a DVD of Windows 7 Ultimate [ X86 + X64 ] with it , directly made from my own Windows 7 Ultimate DVD.

Please make an offer guys. :)

Thank You.

Last edited:
Top Bottom