BRAID the PUZZLE game

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Goddamn Hallf an hour in game for one bloody piece of picture.

First level of first chapter is hard. Collecting the last piece is really tough here. I would say this is one of the toughest trick to do. At this level it tests your brain and out-of-the box thinking.

I spent two days behind it and at last took help of youtube :-(

gameranand

Living to Play
ico said:
so, did you do it or not?
Yeah a improvement of course. from 6 to 7. LOL. :p :D . Bloody hell no game hasn't tested my brain that much and this keeps freaking me.

rhitwick said:
First level of first chapter is hard. Collecting the last piece is really tough here. I would say this is one of the toughest trick to do. At this level it tests your brain and out-of-the box thinking.
Man I just got 7 pics out of 12.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Got 9 out of 12. Damn took my brains out. Now can't play it till tomorrow .

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It shouldn't take this long, really.

Just use your head more. Don't forget, you can move back in time.

gameranand

Living to Play
ico said:
It shouldn't take this long, really.
Man two of pics are just above my head but goddamn that boy just don't jump higher and there are no balls like enemies to get a higher jump. Actually I am not completing game I am collecting each and every pic before playing next world.

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
This is one of the most amazing puzzle games around. Just finish it yourself, even if takes a month. It'll be worth it, believe me.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is Braid only for XBox? Can't I play it on my PC?
I am not much of a gamer (not due to my choice). But the reviews here for this game are incredible. You need to manipulate Time in order to get things done in this game. And this is enough for me to make me mad, to try it. :(

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Is Braid only for XBox? Can't I play it on my PC?
I am not much of a gamer (not due to my choice). But the reviews here for this game are incredible. You need to manipulate Time in order to get things done in this game. And this is enough for me to make me mad, to try it. :(

Available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. Go get it dude.

sggupta95

Broken In
braid is an awesome game.i would suggest everyone to play without getting any hint,otherwise what's the point.it's not that hard,it may take many playthroughs.there are secret stars in the game,now getting them is another thing.they are hidden very well,compared to them the normal game would seem easy.i doubt many people could find them on their own,so you would need help for finding them.otherwise i don't think you should play with hints.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
U had a gf who is a princess.
She is been kidnapped and u r finding her (same story as Mario but with more romantic angle, read them when displayed.)
In game u get to interact different worlds and in every world time and space acts differently. In game u need to collect pieces of puzzles which are scattered in every level. And this is where the challenge comes. Reaching to them and getting them are too tough. Requires patience and brain. Its always how u use the environment to get ur job done.
Try it, its awesome. Its screenshots won't be that influencing but try to experience it on ur own and form ur own opinion:razz:

isnt the theme same as Limbo ???? Limbo is much more better i guess..... :-D:mrgreen:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally I've started playing this game. Had this game since ages but never played it.
Only around 30 minutes into the game and the puzzles really make you work hard. Already completed a boss fight.

The journey in this game will be interesting :D

Top Bottom