Bought Nokia 5130 XpressMusic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i dont have any video on it , but 8GB card works ..

Also i was trying to update the phone via NSU and i have a bad news .bricked the phone and Nokia doesnt cover this under warrenty damn .

Tamoghno

Padawan
How can grey market cards slow the phone down while white market cards don't when they are both the same thing with the only difference being that the grey market stuff is just tax/duty free ?

Unless you're VERY VERY LUCKY , there's a very slim chance that you'll get original ones . Just look at the fake usb drives and you'll realize how easy it is to make fake flash memory . So why take chances when price difference is not worth it.

Nuxer

liNux+usER
@MetalheadGautham

A good equalizer setting for you, try this

1> +3db
2> +6db
3> -9db
4> +9db
5> +6db

BSOD

Err.. what?
Unless you're VERY VERY LUCKY , there's a very slim chance that you'll get original ones . Just look at the fake usb drives and you'll realize how easy it is to make fake flash memory . So why take chances when price difference is not worth it.

At least here in Bangalore you get original ones in grey market. You also get an option to get warranty or not. If you choose the former they add VAT.

Lol you guys buy a phone to play games lol? Rofl
Obviously YES.
Otherwise I would have got myself a Nokia 1203 instead.

I mean seriously, no sane guy would spend 5.8K on a phone which can only make and recieve calls and send SMSes. I need my camera to take pics, I want video recording support, I want ability to run apps, I want nice quality music playback, I want a great screen for reading/videos, I want support for lots and lots of software along with games and a LOT more.

I am using it with bundled earphones, dont know about Creative EP-50. Also this equalizer setting will increase overall phone sound (via phone speaker).
AFTER setting the EQ right, you can disable or enable EQ keeping the setting constant right ?

I'll try it out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom