Bought a NOOK HD+ ebook reader

BhargavJ

In the zone
Hi, I just got a new NOOK HD+ tablet. My brother in law bought it in the US. It cost rs. 10740.

It has a 9 inch display, full HD, and 32 gb onboard memory.

BARNES & NOBLE | NOOK HD+ Tablet - All New

I'd like to know which pen I can use with it.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
First of all, congrats on the purchase. The best VFM 9 inch purchase u have done. I was almost on the cusp of buying it , when i decided to save money and wait for ipad 5.

Regarding which pen to use, the following thread might help

Stylus for nook hd+? - xda-developers

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hi, I just got a new NOOK HD+ tablet. My brother in law bought it in the US. It cost rs. 10740.

It has a 9 inch display, full HD, and 32 gb onboard memory.

BARNES & NOBLE | NOOK HD+ Tablet - All New

I'd like to know which pen I can use with it.

Congratulations on getting the tablet... From where and for how much? And did you get the update which has Play store bundled in it?

OP
B

BhargavJ

In the zone
My brother in law bought it in the US, I don't know where. He got it for 179 dollars, which comes to 10,740 INR. It has Google Play in it. I'm downloading offline Wikipedia on it at present (3.6 GB) from Google Play. :D

The only problem is that Barnes and Noble has discontinued this product, so if it stops working, I'm done for.

Edit: Are there people here who own a stylus? Can you name it, and for how much did you get it?

First of all, congrats on the purchase. The best VFM 9 inch purchase u have done. I was almost on the cusp of buying it , when i decided to save money and wait for ipad 5.

Regarding which pen to use, the following thread might help

Stylus for nook hd+? - xda-developers

The Ipad 5 will be costly. Also, Ipads are heavier. I know because my sister has an Ipad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom