bottleneck?

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Install a cheap cooler master Hyper TX3 approx. 1k u can overclock ur cpu to 2.8 \

My suggestion is u go fro gts450 on Intel systems Nvidia cards much better performance

btw u need a good PSU and Memory for the card and OC

here is the guide to OC

E2200 (2.2Ghz @ 3.0) Safe? - Overclockers Forums

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Have a look at this

YouTube - ‪Buying Advice - AMD (ATI) vs NVIDIA & Which is better for You‬‏

Dude. Did you even understand what that guy said. Go back to the video, listen to it word by word and come back.

PS: I am still loling at the earlier post. Also, some of the facts that that guy said are foolish and the video was recorded when nVidia was literally struggling with Fermi.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Would an e2200 running at 2.2Ghz with 2gb DDR2 ram bottleneck an hd6670 gpu?

depends entirely on the game, if you're running vista/win7, the 2GB ram will eat you away.

The E2220 can be OCed, will help a lot in frame rate, especially if you game at low resolutions like 1366x768 or 1280x1024.

The HD6670 overall, is a great choice.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Dude. Did you even understand what that guy said. Go back to the video, listen to it word by word and come back.

PS: I am still loling at the earlier post. Also, some of the facts that that guy said are foolish and the video was recorded when nVidia was literally struggling with Fermi.

Boss,

He is the Chief Editor of MOTHERBOARDS.ORG & they have more experience in testing various Hardware setups than u & me what he said is about optimization i.e Intel CPU go for Nvidia AMD go for ATI simple

However we r here to voluntarily help people not to raise a war between ourselves
The opinion i gave was from a valid source given by a respectable person it is up to the individual who takes the decision.

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ Dude, its almost 1-1/2 year old video where ATi / AMD was ruling the GPU world with their new DX11 cards, but believe on the facts & up to date news.

Refer this, compare each cards from Nvidia with AMD & find your own answers.

GPU Comparision

Each of these Card Manufacturers have their own Pro's & con's & no needed to refer such old videos & fight for today's king.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^ Dude, its almost 1-1/2 year old video where ATi / AMD was ruling the GPU world with their new DX11 cards, but believe on the facts & up to date news.

Refer this, compare each cards from Nvidia with AMD & find your own answers.

GPU Comparision

Each of these Card Manufacturers have their own Pro's & con's & no needed to refer such old videos & fight for today's king.

Dude I am not comparing ATI with Nvidia i was just suggessting him if he has Intel Processor he should go for an Nvidia Card thats it, and the other guys made fun of that

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Boss,

He is the Chief Editor of MOTHERBOARDS.ORG & they have more experience in testing various Hardware setups than u & me what he said is about optimization i.e Intel CPU go for Nvidia AMD go for ATI simple

However we r here to voluntarily help people not to raise a war between ourselves
The opinion i gave was from a valid source given by a respectable person it is up to the individual who takes the decision.

Let me explain it to you. that guy said:

1. ATI cards work better with AMD processors than nVidia cards
2. Intel processors work the same way with ATI and nVidia cards.
3. If you do rendering and like to use cuda etc then, nVidia card will be a better choice. For just gaming, choose what you like more.

So, Where the hell did he say that nVidia cards work better on Intel than ATI?

Like I said, at the time the video was taken, nVidia's GPUs were lagging behind ATI and ATI was the de-facto choice at most price points. And picking up a GPU based on processor brand (AMD/Intel) is definitely foolish. GPU is picked based on how fast it is, how well it can work with a select processor model, how well it runs the games of your choice etc.

So, please if you want to help someone, get the facts right.

Dude I am not comparing ATI with Nvidia i was just suggessting him if he has Intel Processor he should go for an Nvidia Card thats it, and the other guys made fun of that

that is because it is n00bish. any one will make a fun of that statement. Period!

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ well its a good explanation.

We have discussion already available in TDF.

Refer this : GT520 / hd5670 / gt440 / gts 450

Benchmarking or comparing HD 6670 vs GTS450.

Refer this HD6670 vs GTS 450 vs HD5670

Last edited:
Top Bottom