bootable dvd now refuses to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i have a multibootable dvd ..
it is bootable created thru magic iso..

i was using it fine till yesterday..
yesterday nite when i restarted my computer my bootable cd is not booting..

means computer justs checks when "boot from cd" appears as light glows for a moment of dvd rom but it passess away and boots from hard disk.

so guys what can be the problem.
a bootable dvd which was booting properly ..why has refused now to boot???//

plzz reply fast guys

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Any prob with BIOS boot sequence? Is you MoBo battery ok? Has it reverted to default factory settings due to battery?

Also, as Vishal said, check it in some other comp or check some other bootable CD/DVD in this comp.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
yes i can use every other bootable cd like ubcd,hiren,98's,etc..

also have tried that dvd on my dvd rom plus my dvd writer..it is not booting from either drive...
also as other cds dvd are booting then what has happened to this dvd..and also this was booting yesterday and i think after writing dvd-rom disc it is read only..so i dont know what error is in it

guide me somebody..

also bios battery is ok

one thing more..

i have used virtual pc and it is booting from that dvd but why my original pc is not booting from that dvd

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Scratches? Dust? Check for them and if there's dust clean it with a soft cloth. Don't apply any pressure, don't move in circles! Move the cloth from center to the outer edge.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
sorry buddy..but it has no scratch as it is brand new just ran it 5-6 times and has burned it 2days before..

and also if it is booting in virtual pc 2004 then why it is not booting in my original drive(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom