[book]The secret of hacking

jayantr7

In the zone
i saw this book's ad on the mag<--The secret of hacking
i am looking forward to buy this book....howz it??has anyone tried it??plz tell me...
and what all will we learn from that??can it be ordered by cash-on-delivery[i think it shud].......is it worth buying??

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dude, internet is "THE BEST" source of learning any kind of hacking. Why waste (and limit your knowledge) your time (and money) in those few pages.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
couldn't agree more with rhitwick...all the so called great hackers have gained knowledge from the Internet (biggest showff of them all is Ankit Fadia-have read his book the unofficial guide to ethical hacking was a BS)...do not waste any money on these books...chances are you will read first few chapters and will get fed up :p

OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
Ok ....then i'll see it later
@rhitwick
i was willing to buy that book coz i was not able to find any good articles n ebooks..all i could find was how to prevent hacking[and that also in a dumb way] which is known by all[some silly points]
so please refer me a gud source of learning haking]...no matter ethical or black hat.....

*thesecret.tv/ (OFFTOPIC) :lol:

BTW, the internet is the best source for everything. Just dont become a script kiddie or a nub media wh0re (Ankit Fraudia) and you'll do well.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Have you read Fast Track on Hacking ?
there is no guide available or i can say never will be available which
will you guide you step by step on HOW TO HACK ?

so better you start with learning small stuff like registry editing, tweaking windows looks, programe small utilities in vb n many more stuff.

i was also thinking to buy that book just for tools but then
i thought only tools cant make me a HACKER. so just leave those stuff and learn more stuff like this. i bet you cant even solve half of the xp troubleshooting stuff.

Top Bottom