Bollywuud-- bikini or bindi???

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jolidon me

well the bikini thing comes down how 1 defines vulgarity .... in india its a simple definition u show ur ne part of ur body tht is covered by the regional dresses of india is vulgarity .... and the only solution acc. to india is ban karo .... ban jeans they are vulgar .... ban television coz it shows ppl in less clothes .... be bikini or bindi its the mind set of the ppl (elders and our moral govt) tht think tht less clothes is vulgarity which is not the case and many will reply to this post saying tht im infected by the western bug .....
jolidon lingerie

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I just love women in Shuttlecock Burqa :))

(the only problem is that they are particularly contained in Afghanistan and some tribal areas in Pakistan)

Women look really beautiful in full dress, then what's the sense in showing the body? That's just a cheap way to attract men.

+1

i think Indians r most rational of all ppl. class with style is most appropriate in every fld.

girls must tc of what they wear and how much to show. money overrides rationalism and hence the debate.

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
frankly speaking.. naked bodies take away the attention from the finer aspects of a woman's beauty.. if you observe closely, every movement, every small thing of a women can be hell lot of seksier than bare flesh.. but bollywood movies totally fail to show this aspect of a woman's body..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom