Blurry text on increasing the brightness of screen

sanny16

Journeyman
The texts on the computer or the font gets blurry or un alligned when i increase the brightness of the led. Whys is this happening? Plus there is a mur-mur noise in the speaker which is connected to pc but nothing is played. Why is this noise generated? Plus im not able to activate the bluetooth dongle from pc. I have purchase a ENTER bluetooth external usb device and installed the bluesoir driver but it stopped working. I am using windows vista 32 bit on 64 bit processor.

Pritish.Prayag

Right off the assembly line
Probably the Monitor you're using is Faulty. try using the same monitor in a DVD, and try increasing the brightness from the DVD remote. If the results are persistent, the answer is THE MONITOR IS FAULTY.
The Sound in the speaker, hmmm its due to the loose connection of the jack with the mobo. Try pushing the jack into the mobo and hold it firmly, and check if the "murmur" sound still persists. If it does, try changing the jack cable. If still it does, try plugging in a Headphone into the jack and check if the "murmur" sounds still persists. If it doesn't the speaker is faulty and if it doesn't, I believe the jack output of the mobo is either jammed or blocked. So clean the jack with a earbud soaked with a spirit solution.
The Bluetooth device has stopped working indicates that the driver of the Bluetooth device is Either NOT for Vista. I recommend upgrading to a Win7 x64 platform.
The last line means nothing except for people taking the pain to google x64 capable processors.
:twisted:
:Rockon:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. Check the monitor cable, use software brightness control of your gfx card ( or IGP ), If it's aCRT monitor Degauss it, play a movie and use software brightness control ( use KMPlayer, GOmPlayer etc. ) and finally check tyhe monitor with other pc or with some other gfx card.

2. The strange sound could be due to cell phones placed near speakers.

3. for the BT dongle uninstall bluesoir driver and use windows default drivers only.

4. Using 32 bit OS with 64 bit cpu is fine unless you are using 4GB or more ram.

Top Bottom