::::bluetooth Problem::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi guys

iam having a problem when i want to send files from my phone to computer it has a blutooth file transfer wizard which accepts only one file at a time

i want thatit should accept multiple files .

how can i do it.

i have a bluetooth dongle and iam using windows xp service pack 2

plz help

jack// ani

In the zone
well, its a mobile phone limitation i think, atleast my mobile can't do multiple file transfer simultaneously, because the file transfer screen will show up, and you can't exit it until file is fully transferred or you cancel it!

sakumar79

Technomancer
Try to mark all files and then issue send command... I tried it with my photos on my Nokia 6600 and it worked... But I was using trial version of BlueSoleil's software instead of Nokia's PC Suite because the Suite refused to recognise my phone....

Arun

bugmenot

Broken In
but bluesoleil provides free software with there Bluetooth dongle....
or get the copy of that CD from a friend whose having a dongle like that....

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
see we cant send multiple files at a time.. what we can do as sakumar79 told is u can mark using some file manager and send and it will send continuously one after another..........
this works with bluesoule as well as XP inbuilt one...

Josan

Gangsta
on my n91,n70 and p990i ,ihav no search prob
and also it must be a prob with ur mobile phone!!!!!!!

OP

In the zone
i have k750i

when i send the file the wizard for accepting the file accept onle one file even if i mark all of tham

and is there anyway to avoid wizard and always keep the port open to receive multiple files

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I am using K700 ... for me it is possible to send only one file at a time... If I Select multiple file... It doesn't have Send Option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom