Bluetooth Headset Suggestion Needed

srch07

Journeyman
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys can suggest me a good Bluetooth Stereo Headset, to listen music and make calls in price range of 1k-2k.

I might strech budget abit more, am open for suggestion, but i would prefer this range only.

Gonna use it to connect to my Motorola Defy, Nokia X1, and my Desktop.
Preferably good sound and battery backup.

Oh and thanks for all the help in past guys.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Go for Sony Ericcson MW-600.
Costs 2500 in eBay and 2999 in flipkart.

I bought it from eBay a month ago. Its the best BT headset I ever used.
Benefits are:
* Can connect to 2 mobile phones and 1 laptop at the same time.
* One device can be used for calls and other for music (WIll be usefull if you use defy for music and X1 for calls).
* FM Radio
* Got an OLED display which shows the track info (Only in SE handset) and the number of the caller (Will show names in SE phones).
* Touch sensitive volume buttons along with regular musicplayer buttons
* Got a 3 mm socket where you can connect your own headphones and speakers.
* Awesome sound reproduction.
* Excellent battery backup. I charge it once in 3 days. Use it for 3-4 hours everyday while commuting.
* Looks very sleek and sexy.

Having used Sennheiser earphones, I feel the bundled earphones (HPM-70) lack in quality lows and highs.
the Hi-Fi Wireless Headset with FM Radio MW600 - Sony Smartphones (India)

This would better than the around the neck ones like Nokia BH-505, 503, Motorola S9 (not S9 HD)

OP
S

srch07

Journeyman
Thanks for the suggestion lucky. I was hoping for more options though.

Oh and am curious why to prefer headset like that over round the neck one.It kind of looks same to me like wired.

nx112

Broken In
Go with Nokia Bh-505 ,u can grab it for 1.4k(or even less) ,its sound quality is very good ,my friend has it.You can check it...

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I don't like the 'around-the-neck' models because, its difficult to rest my head on a surface while wearing them. Like, driving or on bed as these models have their battery and circuitry at the back.
There is one model from Plantronics which I like, but it will be above your budget.
Flipkart.com: Plantronics Headset BackBeat 903+: Headset
It's 3999 @ flipkart.

If you are strictly on budget, then Nokia BH 505 is a good deal.

nx112

Broken In
If u want to be in budget then try what i suggested and if u don't like it ,then go with what lucky_star suggested by adding 1-1.5 k more.

Top Bottom