Bluetooth headset for HTC Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Bluetooth handsfree for HTC Touch

Hi Guys,

I once more need your advice in choosing a BT handsfree for my HTC Touch P3452. Here are my options/choices,

1. Jabra BT3030 - Rs. 3150/-
2. Sony HBH-DS220 - Rs. 3450/-
3. Sony HBH-DS970 - Rs. 3500/-
All prices from eBay.

Please advice which one should I go for. I hear a lot of music in which I need crystal clear bass. I knew my need will be fulfilled by Sony, but do not want to take a decision alone. So need expert advice or user experience.

So pls help me out.

T i A

Last edited:
OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ I do not need a headset type..I like only the in-ear handsfree. For betterment I have changed he title frm headset to handsfree.

So In-Ear handsfree is what I am looking for. And the choices are given above.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
I haven't used the Jabra but have a DS980 (very similar to the DS970, the only major difference is the OLED vs LCD display) right now. The SQ is better than on the DS220 since the latter lacks DSP processing IIRC. However, a major advantage for the DS220 is the presence of a 3.5mm jack to change your headphones as you desire. The DS9x0 use a proprietary connector. However, the DS9x0 have track selection and volume control buttons, something that the DS220 doesn't have if I'm not mistaken. The LCD on the DS220 is extremely tiny as well.

Last edited:
OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ Even Jabra has a 3.5mm connector. What abt the bass response in Sony??? The same as normal in-ear headphones of Sony HPM series??

I need to know the performance of Jabra products in the area of musiz quality. Any comments on this???

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
The DS220's earphones are sub-par in the first place, so you'll need to buy a better pair of 3.5mm headphones to get acceptable SQ. The DS980 (and DS970) has average bass.

That said, I've never seen (or used) a BT headset that can beat a good wired OEM headset (like the HPM-77 or HPM-88 ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom