Bluestacks problem

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
I had installed Bluestacks on my win 7 a few months ago, initially it worked fine.
since 1 month, whenever I start it, after few secs of progress bar, a blue screen appears
and PC restarts again. where is the problem? Ram or any else?:-?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had installed Bluestacks on my win 7 a few months ago, initially it worked fine.
since 1 month, whenever I start it, after few secs of progress bar, a blue screen appears
and PC restarts again. where is the problem? Ram or any else?:-?

Do you see the same blue screen with any other activity like running a game or performing some other tasks ? If not it may be an issue of driver / software conflict.

OP
Pratik Pawar

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
No, I dont see the Blue Screen with any other activity on the PC :(

- - - Updated - - -

I cant upload any pics, attachments here on the site , where do I complain..?? even when I follow the specs for it.. dimensions, size etc

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can you take a pic of the blue screen and post here?

YOu can attach pics by clicking on the "Insert Image" button on the Reply toolbar and upload your pic.

OP
Pratik Pawar

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
Can you take a pic of the blue screen and post here?

YOu can attach pics by clicking on the "Insert Image" button on the Reply toolbar and upload your pic.

wohi to nahi ho raha hai na mere account se :( tried from both PC & Mobile

- - - Updated - - -

neways.. another way to upload ;)

*i.imgur.com/bA03Bau.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
IRQL probably means interrupt request. Looks like a driver problem.

Do a "chkdsk" on your drive and run "SFC /scannow" to check whether there are any corrupt or bad files.

If that does not work then try reinstalling your display driver, though I don't think that this is likely the cause.

OP
Pratik Pawar

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
IRQL probably means interrupt request. Looks like a driver problem.

Do a "chkdsk" on your drive and run "SFC /scannow" to check whether there are any corrupt or bad files.

If that does not work then try reinstalling your display driver, though I don't think that this is likely the cause.

any driver problem of Bluestacks??

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
My guess is, it could be caused by a driver pack (3rd party like Soluto/ slim driver). If you have installed any, try un-installing them.

Top Bottom