Bluesoleil prob...plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusKiller

Broken In
hi all,,

i hav just bought new bluetooth dongle of BlueSoleil, now the problem is it isnt workin in XP SP2, OS is not able to detect it, i hav installed the drivers too but whenver i click on the bluesoleil's icon, " DONt SEND " window open n by clickin on dat window it close the application, so am not able to do any operation.
so i have installed WIN98,now its workin fine but again one prob has occured am not able to connect to web using dial up connection, i hav installed pc suite and modem drivers too, whenver i click on dial up icon, nothing happens just verifying username and password window appear but nothing happpens.. and also it doesnt display the error ... am using N-gage QD,, whn i chekded using nokia 6600 it was workin fine, n had connect to the web too,,, but y not in N-gage QD ?????? plz help

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Even i have a bluesoleil one ... it says device not supported working in evaluation mode 5mb data tranfer only ... bluesoleil sw starts anytime i run any bluetooth service from nokia pc suite or oxygeb manager and i am stuck with that 5mb limit (have to quit and restart bluesoliel sw for bluetooth to work again) ... is there any workaround for this ??

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
The thing is that you'll are downloading the wrong driver. I have posted this before on which driver to download, just search for it. If you'll download the wrong driver then it will give you only limited transfers.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Then the dongle is not registered as supported by Bluesoliel. Check their website if you can get more info.

hemant_mathur

Not much help from their site .. i even send them an email regarding this and all i got from their site till date is spam.
Even if i manage to stop bluesoliel sw to run every time i run pc suite my work would be done so any suggestions ?

shoegoe

Broken In
ive also faced such problms..
ive got a class1 bt working with Bluesoleil(driver released around 2004).. it worked well(auto registered)...But when i updated the driver to 2006 version, it said that not regeisted and 5mb limit... When i rollled back to the 2004 version, all went ok...

just try the diff versions of the drivers ...i thnk one will def work..

azzu

AJJU
i too got similar problems with bluesoleil bluetooth dongle and later i solved it iam usin n6600 and iam connectin the net fine
OK this how u do it

(for viruskiller) firstly uninstall all nokia drivers and bluesoliel software and then if u want to trasfer huge data above 5mb u should install NOKIA PC SUITE and and transfer ur data if u want to use d net (dailup) install bluesoliel software and click on the dailup icon it connects fine....ohh and u have to configure string ur connection is airtel its AT+CGDCONT=,,"airtelgprs.com".I FORGET IF BOTH OF THE SOFTSS ARE INSTALLED(bluesoliel and pc suite)pc suite wont work

WILL work fine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF IAM HELPFULL PLZ ADD REPUTATION

virus_killer

Journeyman
thnks azzu,,,,

Last edited:

hemant_mathur

I just installed an older version of bluesoleil sw and now there is no 5mb limit. It sometimes doesn't finds my phone (n gage classic) but that is solved by searching for bluetooth devices (looking for new paired device option) from the phone and it works fine.

kapsicum

spice it up
hey ppl is there any alternative to bluesoleil???

or can any1 gimme running older version setup file of it (upload it on rapidshare,megauploads,etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom