Blue tooth headset for W7000i.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
I have a Sony Erriccson W700i phone; since I have to drive a lot, I would like to get myself a bluetooth headset for the above phone. Can you please suggest,a good headset,& also the approx price.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I also have that phone....

U can buy Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV705, Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-610, Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-IV840 or Bluetooth™ Car Speakerphone HCB-100. They are from SE.

Not sure abt there price though, check ur nearest SE reseller.:D

ajayritik

Technomancer
Dude even I checked the same a few weeks back. If you are looking for reasonable price go for Motorola. If price is not the issue then go for Jabra that should cost you around 1800 bucks.

choudang

Padawan
Don't go for motorola, i have used motorola for a few days, i was destressed with the service, some times its not detectable, sometimes beeing automatically silent. Using Jabra... going smooth.

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Guys, this seems to be more confusing. I will refine my specs. I need the bluetooth headset only for send/receive calls & nothing else. I stay in Kolkata,& I do not want to spend an unnecessary amount on the same.A budget of 500-600 k, will be gr8.
Please suggest a good one, & if possible the name of any shop in the Chandni Chawk market.

harpoon said:
Guys, this seems to be more confusing. I will refine my specs. I need the bluetooth headset only for send/receive calls & nothing else. I stay in Kolkata,& I do not want to spend an unnecessary amount on the same.A budget of 500-600 k, will be gr8.
Please suggest a good one, & if possible the name of any shop in the Chandni Chawk market.

:shock: :shock: Ye headset ka budget hai ya Alien Ware ka ? ......... And Thread Title dekh to main hil gaya tha ........ W7000i ?? :shock: kab launch hua ??

ajayritik

Technomancer
harpoon. I think you were referring to Sony Ericsson W 700i and not w7000i but harrypotter got confused about it. And I also think you want the price to be between Rs 500 to Rs 600 and mistakenly put 'k' in there. Am I right harpoon? As I told you earlier if you are looking for a good one that would cost you around Rs 1700 Jabra. As far as I know a branded Blue Tooth Headset will cost you atleast Rs 1300- 1400. I don't think you can get anything less than that!

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
You r right ajayritik; My phone is a Sony Erriccson W7000 i, & I want a blue tooth headset within 1000 bucks in Kolkata.Please suggest brands & expected price as well as what to chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom