Blue screen with error msg..pls help

*i45.tinypic.com/frrxj.jpg

Hi! yesterday when i was running a video in my pc, it crashed suddenly and a blue screen wid some error msg appeared..i restarted and ran agian,it ran ok..

today while playing fifa12,it crashed again and the above screen appeared.....i restarted again ,and it ran..i fixed all the hardwares nicely again ...but still not sure whether the problem is solved or not..i think its not gonna leave me for so little..

whats the problem guys??
what should i do??

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
yes...for example...u have background programs running and u start playing some memory hungry game...evenntually if the OS cannot allocate enough rams..it will crash...also do a memtest of the ram..

Krishna

Broken In
hey dude there is a software named memtest u can download it from here
also use driversweeper to clean ur recent installed drivers and then install them.. sometimes directly upgrading the drivers doesn't work so i suggest u to use driversweeper(from here. tell us how it goes..!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for the mobo try gigabyte's website and for the gfx card go to Amd's website.

as for the memtest86+ app - you have to download the ISO file file version and write it onn a CD to make a bootable disc or else you can try to make a bootable USB flash drive as well.

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
Frm d above link,i downloaded memtst rar file and ran d sftware..

While running it,my pc became very very slow..ran 2 copies of it at d same tym fr about half an hour,bt no error was found.

topgear-for installing mobo's new drivers,should i format?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just uninstall them normally - after uninstalling use driver sweeper to wipe out any remaning files, reg entries which can't be removed with normal uninstall process - download and install fresh drivers from mobo manufacturer's website.

BTW, how come you ran 2 copies of memtest86+ two times simlataneously ? you should donwload and use the Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip) file - unzip it - write the iso file on a CD to make a bootable CD and use the CD ( like you install OS ) to bot the pc and memtest86+ will run automatically - let it run for 2 complete passes.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here you go :

Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

i installed the software from the link given by krishna..

you shuould run memtest86+ from a bootable CD to test the ram modules more accurately.

koolent

Youngling
Thread going in right direction . :)

Clean sweep everything from your PC. If possible, take a backup of important documents and files and get all the drivers needed, a new OS disk from the respective sources and fully format every drive and reinstall everything from point A to Z.

Follow if you feel that your PC is a bit old and needs some junk cleaning. Your PC will surely work fine after this.

Else use Who Crashed and Mem test for now and then post the results.. :)

Top Bottom