Blue Screen of Death while playing Game GTX 660

sainath

Android Addicted
I got replacement for my Asus Geforce GTX 660 2 months ago. I never tried this card after that because of my university examinations. It's 2 days before I installed it on my computer and what I experienced is horrible for me. I can able to use my system with this card. In video department this card handling fine but when I tried to play any games after 3 min of gameplay it just crashes with blue dots (textures) over the whole display. After that it reboots and blue screen appears with error called - Video_scheduler_internal_error and some times dpc_watchdog_violation. I'm not able to figure out what exactly causing this error. I tried everything updating nvdia drivers to latest version. Tried to fresh install Windows 10 and now I'm on Windows 8.1. I also opened my cabinet to see whether that GPU fans are spinning or not. They are spinning well. System temperature is normal for me. Max CPU temp I noticed was about 45 degree and GPU was about 40 degree.

This is what I get - *i63.tinypic.com/xeofa.jpg

My specs are-
CPU - Intel Pentium G2020
Motherboard - Gigabyte H61M DS2 DVI
Graphics card - Asus Geforce GTX 660 2GB Direct CU-2
PSU - Antec VP450P
Cabinet - Xigmatek Recon
HDD - Seagate 1TB
RAM - 2GB 1333Mhz Kingston + 4GB Strotium 1333Mhz
Monitor - Dell S2240L 1920x1080p IPS panel.

Plz help me to figure out what exactly causing this BSOD error. I have tested 3 games - COD MW2, Don Bradman Cricket 2014, FIFA 14. Thank you!

OP
sainath

sainath

Android Addicted
Yup! That GPU is faulty. I tried it today on my friend's machine and I got same error. They will replace that card again or will they just repair it? I'm asking it because my warranty period is almost going to end.

Top Bottom