Blue Screen Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hi guys
i have a seriuos problem
whenever i play games (sometimes there is no problem at all the games work fine)i get a bsod sayin
STOP: 0x0000009C "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION"

and starts dumping the memory

i have newly installed a dvd writer(LG)
and i have a gigabyte GA 8V M533 motherboard and it was recently went for service to upgrade it bios version from f2 to f5

i have recently installed nvdia nforceware provided in digit

could any one solve my problem???

could it be due to powersupply problem?? or due to DVD ?? or driver

please help me out

and another could any say where to find the page file stored by xp and delete it ... is it safe to delete it ???

is that true that (my) nvidia geforce4 mx 4000 works fine with older version of forceware?? is this true?

i even tried to reinstall the video driver but nothing works ....
My COnfig:

gigabyte GA 8V M533

512 mb ddr ram

NVIDIA geforce 4 mx4000

LG 52X CD ROM

LG DVD Writer

windows xp pro with service pack2

i aam also using windowblinds 4.5
zonealarm 6.0.667

PLEASE HELP ME AS THIS PROBLEM IS OCCURING MORE FREQUENTLY THAN BEFORE...

ANY TECH GURU, Out there to help me ???

digitizen

Journeyman
even i had the same problem . but my problem was due to a faulty motherboard . in your case the RAM could be the culprit . try scrubing you r ram module . or try using another ram module .

mediator

Technomancer
no

The memory dump error usuallu occurs when some new software or driver is installed that is causing the problem!
In ur case the problem started after the install of the nvidia nforce driver..so uninstall it!

As for dvd writer its not cozing problem!

anomit

In the zone
Microsoft says this

Take your pick.

Why do you want to delete page file? Do you have intentions of not using the comp again? Just joking :D

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
thanks man for all those replies ... i forgot to say that 2 months ago there was a lighting in our home place , after that only my bios corrupted , my modem was burnt, and i am not sure whether my ram could also be affected ,..... any idea .????

i removed that nforce driver and installed the one which came with the graphics card but still the problem is there ....

please guys help me .....

waiting for ur replies..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom