Blank Screen - HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I have Nokia 6230.My phone fell down n after that it's screen turns all BLANK...As i can make n recieve call but anyone tell me why is it so :?: I open d back cover but everything seems to b fine..Please tell me how to fix it...THX FOR UR PATIENCE!!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Did you try applying pressure on both sides of the screen to check if you can see anything on the screen?
If you can see anything on the screen then I think it can be repaired.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Show it to a mobile repairer..u seriously didnt expect this forum to help you wid a hardware prob like dis..did u??

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Today whn i charge it,suddenly d screen blinks n it starts working of it's own :eek: But after 10-15 mins it again becomes BLANK :evil: Wht d hell is this issue :!:

mehulved

The screen has got some circuitry loose. My cell has the same problem but I can see on the screen most of the times. Othertimes when the screen goes blank a bit of pressure on the screen helps in restoring it.

aadipa

Padawan
You may have to fix connections to screen which may be loose, please take your phone to phone repair shop.

These parts are not self-repairable.

moshel

Padawan
aadipa's right.....and also u must not try to repair it urself if u dont have proper knowledge, if the LCD goes out by chance u will have a big "financial" loss

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
So wht do u suggest...i shouls rather visit NOKIA showroom or 3rd party repair shop...Wht's d difference between these two fields?

mehulved

Nokia showrooms for sure. I had my old cell messed up by a 3rd party repairer and had to throw it away. Nokia shop is safer.

moshel

Padawan
how cud u even ask such a question reddick. Nokia care is the best even if ur phone is in warranty or not. its controlled by the company. also if ur phone is in warranty and u take it to a third party repairer, the warranty m8 get void.
and if u go to just any repairer he can looooot u bigtime. so nokia shops is the best/only place to go.
and u need to go to NOKIA CARE not to NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
That's O.K for ur replies.But tell me wht's d difference between 'NOKIA CARE' n 'NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER'?
The DEALER can too repair my phone...An NOKIA showroom is placed near d market along side my house,but i don't know whether they r DEALER or NOKIA CARE?

blue_earth

Broken In
Nokia Priority Dealers are those who retail Nokia Cellphones...i.e they sell them...Nokia Care is the place you take your phone to get repaired if something goes wrong with the phone...You will NOT be violating the terms of warranty if you take your cellphone to repair to Nokia Care...If that showroom along side your house is a Nokia Priority Dealer ask them where the nearest Nokia Care is..they will be able to help you...Hope this helps...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom