Blank screen after BSOD error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I am facing this problem from one week.
My system was working fine from 2 year before this problem.
One day while i was working on my desktop pc a bluescreen error occured and from that time system is refuses to start.
Only blank screen i have find...No bios at start....Cpu fan and graphics card fans are working fine. Seems all componets are working fine.
I tried to check monitor on other cpu and monitor working fine.
I also tried inbuilt graphics card but no advantage.
So i decide to take it to repairing shop.
After checking he check with another RAM and voila... all things are work.
I think it is a ram problem and buy a 1 gb hynet ddr2 ram in my home... But same problem is again.
"No display and no bios."
please suggest me is this ram is also faulty?
One more thing i want to know if Ram is currupted, BIOS screen should comes up or not?
Please help me here.

surinder

Tech addict
First check all the connections inside the cabinet make sure they are not loose and reinstall your newly purchased RAM modules make sure there is no dust in the RAM slots. If that not works then Yes it could be RAM again but either your fresh RAM was really bad that it could not survive that long( less chances) or your PSU is gone culprit costing you two sets of RAM(more chances). BTW you can not get into the BIOS without installing working RAM.

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
First we will have to know if its a hardware or a software coflict and to know your system configuration if a logical flow of troubleshoot need to be done.

When you get a BSOD, you will get a stop error code which starts "0x000000...". Not note the code and put it here. Other than that you will have to put your system configuration here including the OS with SP and the psu.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
System configuration:
Murcury(intel 82945 chipset) board, dual core 1.6 ghz processor, nvidia xfx 8400 gs graphics card, 1gb ram, win xp sp3, 160 gb sata hdd, dvd writer, hcl 17 inch monitor.
Motherboard also have an integrated graphics port.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Ok, thanks again brothers.
Problem solve.
The newly Ram was faulty.
Changing ram solve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom