BlackBerry Z10 Thread

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Re: BlackBerry Z10 launched in India for Rs 43,490

^
I didnt get your point. Do you mean to say that BB doesnt have a good brand image or exclusivity?

Not anymore, no.
The only reason someone would buy a BB today is if he can't live without a qwerty phone.

meh. apple is cheap and vfm in the long run. one 40K phone lasts for 4 years, better than buying a 10K phone every year or a 20K phone every two years.
apple is not a luxury phone maker at all, nokia, samsung and bb have luxury variants in the market but not apple.

vfm yes.
cheap, lol no!
But yes it definitely is a long term investment :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

they deliver the components for cheap, the weight and slimness is unmatched.
most of the device is just the battery
sticking to one belly button, despite better options in the market (buttonless in bb, sensors in sony) for five years across their entire range... that's manufacturing streamlining.
prices of the releases are predictable and stable for 5 years and counting, with predictable and stable price drops of the previous versions. apple pricing is buffered against most market forces, and it is, in fact, forcing the market to lower the prices.
not to mention a steady stream of quality freebs and a curated app store

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I actually feel that BB commands a very good deal of respect even now, despite having suffered in financial terms lately.

tkin

Back to school!!

I actually feel that BB commands a very good deal of respect even now, despite having suffered in financial terms lately.
Brand value? Yes, and that's the only reason people will buy it, BUT is it enough? Sadly no, I see RIM going bankrupt by 2016-18 if Z10 doesn't succeed with its brand value.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

BlackBerry encouraged by early sales of Z10, the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone - Tech - IBNLive

Looks like z10 is doing well here...can't believe people are paying so much money for this...

charliewilde

Right off the assembly line

BlackBerry has launched the much-awaited Z10 in India, the first smartphone to run on the company’s latest BlackBerry 10 platform. The BlackBerry Z10 features a 4.2-inch 1280×768 pixel display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor from Qualcomm, 2GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p recording and a 2-megapixel camera on the front that can shoot videos in 720p resolution. It also has a microSD card slot and NFC chip too.

The biggest feature of the BlackBerry Z10, however, will be the BlackBerry 10 operating system, which holds the key to the company’s future. The operating system ushers in a completely new swipe-based user interface with the device having no buttons for UI. Yes, there are no home, menu or back keys. BlackBerry 10 brings new concepts of flow and hub, where users are not expected to exit from one app to check out another. Instead they can seamlessly “flow” from one app to another with a few swipes. The Hub is a single place where users can find all their messages across mail accounts, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and everywhere else. The concept is nice and is a different take on the notification center we are used to on iOS and Android.

Source : BlackBerry Z10 launched in India for Rs 43,490 | News & Video Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India
These days, there are many various types of mobile phone we are going to use.I am really interested with blackberry-z10. Actually, blackberry as of now, is consider as one of the best quality among the other it contains of high definitions and I think this is click to the marketer especially in India.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

These days, there are many various types of mobile phone we are going to use.I am really interested with blackberry-z10. Actually, blackberry as of now, is consider as one of the best quality among the other it contains of high definitions and I think this is click to the marketer especially in India.
What???:|

shreymittal

Being Human

What are you writing??? :what:
"high definitions" lol

figjam00

Broken In

I think Z10 is a waste of money because after buying such expensive phone you also have to pay more data usage and other things. I found this aticle that may be useful 5 Reasons to Wait for Blackberry Q10 - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

rider

as Kratos

Buyers gonna buy. Haters gonna hate. Once go black-berry never come back. :wink:

Ankit Omar

Broken In

look wise its front appearance is pretty similar to iPhone 5 the slim design n all, but i don't like its back panel looks so cheap as COMPARE to BB standards.

oval_man

Journeyman

With the introduction of new BB 10,safer encryption of emails is almost gone,so we can't believe Z10 for its real PUSH value! Moreover,with more and more concentration of 'Social Networking' concept,the necessity for quick email is a joke! We can send some important mail and inform the receipient thro facebook or twitter or google+,no need for hurry burry push mail, Best way to read mail is using a good tab like ipad mini or galaxy tab or nexus 7 and keeping a basic nokia or Samsung mobile exclusive for conversation.....that's it ! GOODBYE SMARTPHONES.......bid adieu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Got my BB Z10,a different innovative platform but in the early developing stage!

Overall performance is excellent! Display is damn good,Checking Mail is a real pleasure!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0328.jpg

Analyzing for a detailed review....kindly wait for a while!

amjath

Human Spambot

Got my BB Z10,a different innovative platform but in the early developing stage!

Overall performance is excellent! Display is damn good,Checking Mail is a real pleasure!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0328.jpg

Analyzing for a detailed review....kindly wait for a while!

congrats bro how much

post in Post your latest Purchase thread as well

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys.thanks for all of you! I got it for 42.6K from eZone,Chennai.I'm using BlackBerry from 2005 (my 1st BB is 8700c).I find huge difference in this Z10.The concept of BIS,highly compressed secured data transfer is MISSING in Z10.

Email solution,hallmark of BB is diluted here,it is now similar to iOS or Android mails,but still BB Z10 is better,you can even configure free mails like Rediffmail easily unlike in iOS/Android.

OS is very fluid,Adobe flash definitely adds its flavor!

Build,call quality,easy file transfer using USB mass storage or BB Link software all are exceptionally good!

Applications are growing slowly ( I remember a similar situation with 1st gen iphone in 2007)

Notable absentees are SKYPE,individual notification tone for mails etc.,

BBM is good,no need for pricey BIS plan,any 3G plan will do

Browser is really good,organizer is equally great,

Whatever is said and done.......Still email checking is good here in Z10....display is crisp,office and pdf are built-in,

Unified message centre,HUB is novel and looks pleasing!

BB 10 is in the growing stage....more to expect.....hopefully!

Top Bottom