Black Lines on Nokia N82 Screen...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys,i noticed this morning that there are some black lines which are horizontal & in the shape 'F'...It wasn't there yest & i noticed it this morning when i answered a call...what is this black lines??Any other n82 users experienced this..are these dead pixels?Its been 2 years & 1 month since i bought this phone,so its out of warranty...What to do??

The black lines are increasing everyday...HAALP!!

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Can anyone atleast tell me how much it cost to get the screen replaced for n82???

PPL..help me..will nokia care do servicing for the phone even if the warranty is over?I am willing to pay for the repair..will nokia care accept it??How much does the screen repair for n82 cost?

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Yes....They do the servicing, but charging a heavy premium for sure,coz all nokia accessories are horribly over-priced.

If you wanna know just visit the nearest Nokia Care (Master Service Center) and engineer will examine in front of you and tell you (Max 30 min interval to generate status report) the servicing/spare cost....and this estimation done by free, and if you agree with the cost, then further process begin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom