Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bit what????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhav

Broken In
hey am i the only one using bittorrent here?

if no then can some of u provide me with links to sites that give out the torrents :twisted: ?

btw, iv alrdy googled but most of them are movies... i was lukin for music and software... :wink:

thanks

ice

In the zone
www.suprnova.org The universal bit torrent source.

BTw anyone using bit torrent should try out the new client the default one 3.4 Its real nice. Gives me better speeds than shadow's client and all the others.

Btw madhav. i had lotsa bt sites in my fav unfortunately lost them.

wait.. www.torrentreactor.com...
yeah.. cant remmeber anymore.

rockyj123

Broken In
hindi mp3, movies.....

deistorrent.com rock......
its got evrything frm hindhi mp3, remix mp3 ...... full hindhi movies..

aunlead

Broken In
www.suprnova.org & their forums r best source for bit torrent links...u virtually get everything @their forums...

@ice - new client.....there r so many bit torrent clients....wich 1 do yu use....shadow's client is most recommended.....but it was to slow....

ice

In the zone
aunlead said:
www.suprnova.org & their forums r best source for bit torrent links...u virtually get everything @their forums...

@ice - new client.....there r so many bit torrent clients....wich 1 do yu use....shadow's client is most recommended.....but it was to slow....

The official client...the official official one.

ice

In the zone
But niru,, speed..

bc is good too.. and so is ABC..

azhereus is supposed to be the best, but runs on java, n java kills comps thus azhereus kills my comp.

I think the official one is decent.

OP
M

Madhav

Broken In
hey ice...

im usin Azureus... but am willin to migrate to the official thing but can som1 give me a link...

also, i'v got arnd 20 torrents runnin and am seeding around another 20 so is tehre any way to import these into th eofficial one?
i cant loose all this incomplete downloaded part... :(

btw, suprnova.org absolutely rox!
that deistorrent.com isnt workin nor is desitorrent.com

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Madhav said:
hey ice...

im usin Azureus... but am willin to migrate to the official thing but can som1 give me a link...

also, i'v got arnd 20 torrents runnin and am seeding around another 20 so is tehre any way to import these into th eofficial one?
i cant loose all this incomplete downloaded part... :(

btw, suprnova.org absolutely rox!
that deistorrent.com isnt workin nor is desitorrent.com

Hey Madhav,
The Official client is here

Also complete ur current downloads and then migrate .......dont take any chances.

Also just checked desi torrents at the time of post ....it's workin 100% up.
here is the link

OP
M

Madhav

Broken In
@blade_runner:

thanks for the link...

funny thing with desi... it wasnt workin then... but now its workin... network connectivity problems it seems...

Deep

Version 2.0
well i use it regularly..downlaod lot of stuff and share also..
btw for torrents this site is very cool *torrentz.com

Deep

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
cruisetjj said:
Does anyone know how to use bittorrent from behind a firewall?
TIA

Is it a software or hardware firewall? if it is a software firewall then u can simply allow the bit torrent client net acess when the firewall asks u. :)

cruisetjj

Broken In
blade_runner said:
cruisetjj said:
Does anyone know how to use bittorrent from behind a firewall?
TIA

Is it a software or hardware firewall? if it is a software firewall then u can simply allow the bit torrent client net acess when the firewall asks u. :)

Nah...it's a corporate firewall. I have no control over it. Programs like Socks to HTTP used to work but it's no more free of charge..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom