BitTorrent Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RajuTiwari

Vista or Pista(He hee)
Hi Digit Experts,What is BitTorrent,Which BitTorrent Free Software Good,How Can i worked on BitTorrent.Plrease details Guid.
ThanKs in Advance and for reply..:|

OP
R

RajuTiwari

Vista or Pista(He hee)
Hi Digit Experts,What is BitTorrent,Which BitTorrent Free Software Good,How Can i worked on BitTorrent.Plrease details Guid.

T

titun

Go through Tech Geek's link to understand the working principle of BitTorrent.

Or else,first of all download and install μtorrent from here. Then come back to this thread, I will try my best to help u use this software to download stuff which is ur ultimate goal.

T

titun

Also take a look at this thread to know which is d most popular one.

Third Eye

gooby pls
RajuTiwari said:

You will get all info here

As for torrent clients,uTorrent is the best.

You can also use Azureus,Bitcomet,they are also good.

T

titun

First things first.
I would recomend you make a folder named "utorrent" in any of ur drive, where u wish to download all d stuff. Within that folder create 3 folders, "torrents" , "new" , "completed". This will help u keep things organised.

Ok now run utorrent.Go to Options->Preferences->Downloads.Check "Put new downloads in" and give the new filename here.This is where ur incomplete downloaded files will stay temporarily.

Check "Move completed downloads to" complete folder.

Now go to Other. "Store .torrent files in" torrents folder.

Thats all, u r ready to search & download stuff u wish.
Listen carefully, recomending pirated stuff is illegal here, but most of us do use utorrent to download such stuff.

U must know where to search ur favourite songs, I am adding a few sites, more expert members will add more torrent sites.
Go to either of
snipped. illegal content available on those sites
Search for the file u wish, and download the torrent file to the torrents file i mentioned. It will be a very small file nearly some kilobytes. Double click it to open it via utorrent application. Now this will start to download.
Just for testing, download a file, shoot further questions, I will post more after dinner ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
All about Bittorent: Click here

One of the best Bittorent client for Windows: *www.utorrent.com/

Open source: *azureus.sourceforge.net/ needs Java support PC

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
BitTorrent is a technology where you , I , many like us runs software like uTorrent which shares files around the Network of a tracker..

Tracker track all the available clients...

get details..

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Just now saw another duplicate post:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42721

Why are you posting again the same thing?

OP
R

RajuTiwari

Vista or Pista(He hee)
ThanX 4 details but Iwill not any software download bcoz my laptop continue runing from morning(8 am).u have any more detail details for me(relted utorrent),nd any query from mei'll post 2morrow plzz don't mind brother.plzz reply

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Threads merged. And RajuTiwari and Titun please read the forum rules.
@titun, next time if you break rules you will face a ban.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
tech_your_future said:
Threads merged. And RajuTiwari and Titun please read the forum rules.
@titun, next time if you break rules you will face a ban.

Both RajuTiwari and Titun are acting and posting like Spammers

T

titun

techtronic said:
Both RajuTiwari and Titun are acting and posting like Spammers
I second your opinion. I know the links I have provided are illegal, but I have posted in a very realistic manner, which will help him use utorrent.

So give me 10 negative reps, but don't say that I was spamming without reading my post completely, it hurts.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
titun said:
I second your opinion. I know the links I have provided are illegal, but I have posted in a very realistic manner, which will help him use utorrent.

So give me 10 negative reps, but don't say that I was spamming without reading my post completely, it hurts.
Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom