Bitme.org-------Is it alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
u must be using bsnl dataone.bitme has banned the whole range of dataone ip's.
atleast chennai ppl get this error.
bsnl tottaly sucks

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hey man check this:
*ashwinr.com/2006/06/18/now-bitsoup-bans-bsnl-dataone-ips/

Bitme has banned Chennai Dataone IPs.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
try proxify.com or something. They have an option to hide the ip address. or w3privacy.org or something

drgrudge

dheeraj_kumar said:
HAHAHHAHA I fooled Bitme.org!!!!

www.ibypass.com

simple, na?

although I think the tracker would detect my ip, right?

is there any way to fool it?
Sure you have fooled the site by doing some anonymous browsing.. but can you do the same with your Torrent client? You can't fool the tracker also! I din't try it out but I think you can't download anything as the tracker will reject you. What's the use in just browsing some torrent tracker site when you can download anything?

And lol you thought that they are down? Not thinking that they have banned your range of IPs? You won't get 404 error if the site itself is down.

drgrudge

JGuru said:
I don't use DataOne. I use TataIndicom broadband. I was able to access www.bitme.org site without any problems.
In what way is this post relevant to the discussion going on? I will delete this post after some time.

By the way, I dunno if it's legal to discuss all this. The website administrator (Bitme) for some reason has banned the IPs and we can't make it open by using alternatives.

So if anyone can post a link confirming that this is illegal (using proxy servers to access restricted sites), then I'll close the thread.

OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@drgrudge
Oh please! dont tell me you dont use guardster for bypassing megaupload indian user thing...and rapidshare too(like till 6 months back)

anyway, if you had read my post properly i had commented on the tracker detecting it. I just sent a mail to bitme asking them why the hell they banned the range of dataone ips. (those were the words)

drgrudge

dheeraj_kumar said:
@drgrudge
Oh please! dont tell me you dont use guardster for bypassing megaupload indian user thing...and rapidshare too(like till 6 months back)

anyway, if you had read my post properly i had commented on the tracker detecting it. I just sent a mail to bitme asking them why the hell they banned the range of dataone ips. (those were the words)
I really never use rapidshare or megaupload. Now I can't prove this but many of my friends know I don't use them. And also I don't care what you d/l from their servers untill you don't post that I d/l this-that which happens to be illegal.

Yeah..ask why they banned the IPs and also if possible also ask them to remove the restrictions.. but for now don't ask how to fool the tracker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom