Bithday of a forgotten Hero :23rd january (Subash chandra bose )

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Both Netaji and Bhagat Singh have been my inspiration
Jai Hind

I also consider Adolf hitler as my Idol

lionkng123

Right off the assembly line
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Tommorow is the birthday of an Undisputed hero India , netaji subash chandra bose

there is some thing about him
Subhash Chandra Bose, (Shubhash Chôndro Boshu) (January 23, 1897 – presumably August 18, 1945 [although this is disputed]note), also known as Netaji, was one of the most prominent leaders of the Indian Independence Movement against the British Raj. He formed the Azad Hind Government in exile, and regrouped and led the Indian National Army to battle against the allies in Imphal & Burma during the World War II.

Bose was elected president of the Indian National Congress for two consecutive terms. However, he had to resign from the post in the face of a motion of no-confidence, stemming from ideological conflicts with Mahatma Gandhi. Bose felt that Mahatma Gandhi's tactics of non-violence would never be sufficient to secure India's independence, and advocated violent resistance. He established a separate political party, the All India Forward Bloc and continued to call for the full and immediate independence of India from British rule. His stance did not change with the outbreak of War, which he saw as an opportunity to take advantage of British weakness.

He was imprisoned by the British authorities 11 times. At the outset of World War II, in a daring act of escape from the eyes of the British, he fled from India, and reached Germany by a lengthy and dangerous route. He sought an alliance with the Axis powers with the aim of attacking the British in India from the Northwest.

When this plan was foiled by the Nazi invasion of the USSR being pushed back, he headed for Japan and helped to organise— and later lead— the Indian National Army, put together from Indian prisoners-of-war and plantation workers from Singapore and other parts of Southeast Asia, against British forces during the Second World War.

His political views and the alliances he made with Nazi and other militarist regimes opposed to the British Empire have been the cause of arguments among historians and politicians, with some accusing him of Fascism and of Quislingist actions. He is believed to have died on 18 August 1945 in a plane crash over Taiwan, however, contradicting evidence exists regarding his death in the accident.

Information taken from www.wikipedia.org
Thanks Boss for your valuable quote. Really, we are grateful to Netaji for everything. I think, His works wont be represented by few words. Jay Hind!

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
वन्दे मातरम्
सुजलां सुफलां मलयजशीतलाम्
सस्य श्यामलां मातरम् |
शुभ्र ज्योत्स्ना पुलकित यामिनीम्
फुल्ल कुसुमित द्रुमदलशोभिनीम्,
सुहासिनीं सुमधुर भाषिणीम्
सुखदां वरदां मातरम् ||

सप्त कोटि कण्ठ कलकल निनाद कराले
द्विसप्त कोटि भुजैर्ध्रत खरकरवाले
के बोले मा तुमी अबले
बहुबल धारिणीम् नमामि तारिणीम्
रिपुदलवारिणीम् मातरम् ॥

तुमि विद्या तुमि धर्म, तुमि ह्रदि तुमि मर्म
त्वं हि प्राणाः शरीरे
बाहुते तुमि मा शक्ति,
हृदये तुमि मा भक्ति,
तोमारै प्रतिमा गडि मन्दिरे-मन्दिरे ॥

त्वं हि दुर्गा दशप्रहरणधारिणी
कमला कमलदल विहारिणी
वाणी विद्यादायिनी, नमामि त्वाम्
नमामि कमलां अमलां अतुलाम्
सुजलां सुफलां मातरम् ॥

श्यामलां सरलां सुस्मितां भूषिताम्
धरणीं भरणीं मातरम् ॥

Cheers to Netaji! :)

soham

In the zone
techtronic said:
Both Netaji and Bhagat Singh have been my inspiration
Jai Hind

I also consider Adolf hitler as my Idol

Think twice before you consider someone as your hero. If Adolf Hitler had his way, you wouldnt have been alive to see this day.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
*img180.imageshack.us/img180/231/5780uo.jpg

*img180.imageshack.us/img180/1540/fyu3yy.jpg

Source: Mr. Vishal Sharma, MissionNetaji.org

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
@mail2and: Many thanks for including the pics. :)

Bose really was a man who thought out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom