Bill gates..My hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!

2. If he drops a thousand dollars, he won't even bother to pick it up
bcoz during the 4 seconds he picks it, he would've already earned it back.

3. The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion dollars, if Bill Gates were
to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.

4. He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with
US$ 5 Million for his pocket money.

5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn't drink
and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he'll have to
wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.

6. If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.

7. If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can make
a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth.

But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use
a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.

8. Bill Gates is 50 this year. If we assume that he will live for another
35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his
money before he goes to heaven/hell.

Last but not the least : The Best One !

9.If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows,
Bill Gates will be bankrupted in 3 years!

pillainp

Journeyman
wikipedia said:
In 2000, the Gates Foundation endowed the University of Cambridge with $210 million for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships. The Foundation has also pledged over $7 billion to its various causes, including $1 billion to the United Negro College Fund. According to a 2004 Forbes magazine article, Gates gave away over $29 billion to charities from 2000 onwards. These donations are usually cited as sparking a substantial change in attitudes towards philanthropy among the very rich, with philanthropy becoming the norm.[54] Buffett, who was the world's second richest person,[55] announced on June 25, 2006 that he has pledged to give the foundation 10 million Berkshire Hathaway Class B shares, spread over multiple years through annual contributions.
Bill Gates is one of the world's top philanthropists, never mind the small-minded s***ts who accuse him of monopoly even in that. The fact remains that he has given a major proportion of his fortune to aid the poor and hungry and aid development. Show me one other IT "magic man" especially one of the fruity gods or open sourcers who gives anything at all.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
He's good in that new Microsoft ad though (especially when he pulls out his platinum card :D ), even if the rest of the ad sucks.

Whatever Billy Uncle did, it was just AWSSOME.

But at the end of the day, he and Steve Jobs gave money the maximum priority (And I don't blame them - Most of us would do the same thing) and went from the post of the Angels of computing to the sly foxes in computing.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Billu to famous hui gavaa re!!!

Bill is rich... but not richest person on earth anymore!
Still what he became is admirable.

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
Bill was never a software geek...but i heard from somewhere that he was a geek in math

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
he was a programmer. and a real good one too.

ofcourse he was a programmer...but he was not that good at programming..even he admitted that somewhere ... it was his extremely good logical mind that made him to the current position......

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
11. Bill Gates copied Apple's GUI and Netscape Navigator
And thats how you make yourself and your community look like dipheads
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/image.php?u=18068&dateline=1218142763

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom