Bill Gates is sharing his fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it(if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.
For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00,for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be paid $241.00.Within two weeks,
Microsoft will contact you for your address and then send you a cheque.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
what a fake news........these type of news and emails are always passed on by spammers/............

don believe it...

this rumour was in the market many months before also

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
dude don't be fooled by this chain mail sh1t:D.There is nothing such as e-mail tracker program(read it in SKOAR!:D)
I got this mail too,but I sent it back to where it came from,with lots of--ABUSES :D:D:D:twisted:

BTW.use a bigger font:D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
If anyone(including my relatives) sends me these type of chain mails, my reply to the sender is not very plesent , and i request them to stop sending this type of BS. If the same sender mails me BS next time i ban him , no matter how fast friend he/she is. Now those banned ppl talk to me on phone or in person but not thru mails. I have banned/blocked three ppl so far from my email account and they have learnt their lesson.

PS : Send this msg to 100 people and good luck will hit you.

Third Eye

gooby pls
@abhijangda: Always post the source before creating threads in 'Technology News' & 'Random News' Section and if you don't then it will be considered as 'FAKE' :evil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom