Bill Gates in DANGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
@thunderbird : You r being personal. If u hate windows then its ur choice, but then saying "Bill gates is just showing off which is not nice." is very absurd, stereotypical and irresponsible! U don't have to relate everything u know.

Neways what exactly do mean by showing off? Do u know him personally? :neutral: .... that he is down to earth or doing it as a business strategy?

Even if he tries to make it a secret, then how can u guarantee that a donation of whopping $1 bn will remain a secret? Also try to think a little rationally next time, how do u suppose he'll donate and distribute $1Bn to all the diseased people of this country? Do u expect him to go into each n every remotest hospitals and donate the money to everyone in disguise? How do u donate the money for the welfare of the children in an ashram? Do u secretly tunnel in and give them while they were sleeping or u talk to the incharge and give the money in the name of the ashram? Have u ever done that?

So, I dunno if its coming from within, but atleast try to look +ve. Now try to tell me what +ve is in this donation thing! :)

eddie

El mooooo
thunderbird.117 said:
It does not matter if the proof should be given or not. It does not matter how much people spent money of charity.

Bill gates is just showing off which is not nice. It is best to keep some thing secret without telling to others.

Neither someone should force other person to give fund or cause for any matter. It should come from within them.
Did you actually read nepcker's post before making that comment? He said that "Steve Jobs has donated quite a bit" and I asked him for the source. I should just believe in what he says "no matter if the proof should be given or not"?

Now coming to the rest of your post: It might not matter to you as to how much people spend on charity but it does to me. I personally do not care if someone is doing something to show off or to save taxes or to just promote their brand...what matters is that it makes a difference. As I mentioned earlier, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is worth 33 Billion US dollars. Just look at the amount of money and then consider the number of lives this money is improving. Even if Bill Gates does it to show off...he is actaully making a difference. What are you doing? Saying that he is just a show off and not doing something nice? Good going!!!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thunderbird.117 said:
IBill gates is just showing off which is not nice. It is best to keep some thing secret without telling to others.

May be this show off can inspire some other rich ppl to make donations to help poor.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
After reading the Title I thought that sombody is going to kill Gates :D!!!
Then I read the whole article and came to know that the news is boring. Let the richest men fight their battle, We only have to worry when we are one of them!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom