Bill Gates in DANGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
Hi friends!!

Mexican Businessman Charlos Helu becomes the second richest person

The worlds richest man Bill Gates is having danger to his no. 1 Position among the rich person list.Bill gates is on 1st position from the past 13 years , but now a mexican business man Charlos slim helu is incresing his wealth which is turning out to be dangerous to gates.

Actually Helu is the Chairperson of Telmax, Telsel, and also the chief of America MOVIL. He just left Voren Buffet behind and became the Worlds Second richest man. The famous Business magazine of America FORBES says that buffet had $52.4 billions, and helu now has $53.1 billion.

Helu earned $23 billion in the past 14 months.and in the past two months he earned $4 billion among the $23 billion. This concludes with a FACT that if Helu continues to increase his money power like this then Gates will be in danger .

For now Gates has $56 billion.

While Helu is also been charged with over property and monopoly issues....

*www.baltimoresun.com/business/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-forbes-billionaires,0,635263.story?coll=sns-ap-business-headlines

www.forbes.com

PS: Article was compiled by me... :p

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
Bill donates only because he has to pay less tax if he donates (a law in US to encourage donations)

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
nepcker ! This is a thinking which is shows your anti-M$ feel. if these donations would be made by "steve jobs" then .. you would have said its a NOBLE cause.... but if Bill Gates does this then its for saving taxes... come out of your Narrow minded thinking... buddy!! it will harm you only...

rajasekharan

Youngling
seriously . . i dont know how many rich men donate FROM HEART . . :-(:-(:-( . i am not talking about gates . talking about every one ,celebs ,cricketers ,footballers ,golfies . . all . i think it will only be a handfull :-l

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
shantanu_webmaster said:
nepcker ! This is a thinking which is shows your anti-M$ feel. if these donations would be made by "steve jobs" then .. you would have said its a NOBLE cause.... but if Bill Gates does this then its for saving taxes... come out of your Narrow minded thinking... buddy!! it will harm you only...

Right said friend....i don't why people are always behind Bill gates....

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
In my opinion, there's only one reason why rich Americans donate -- be it Steven Paul Jobs or William Henry Gates -- and the reason is to reduce tax.

Steve Jobs has donated quite a bit, so has Bill Gates. They're both donating to reduce the tax they have to pay.

I think the only rich American that donates without the intention of paying less tax is Oprah Winfrey.

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
and why is it so.. that he donates without and intensions of saving taxes...

and i think we both dont have any personal interest towards Steven Paul jobs or William Henry Gates III :D

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Whatever the reasons are it is better to donate (even if it is to save tax) than to pay taxes to a war mongering nation like USA or a corrupt nation like India.

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
and why is it so.. that he donates without and intensions of saving taxes...
Face it: Gates does it only to reduce taxes.

and i think we both dont have any personal interest towards Steven Paul jobs or William Henry Gates III
Hehe. Didn't know that there was a "III" in his name.

And by the way, I'm interested in both of them -- I've watched almost all Gates' and Jobs' keynote addresses.

Last edited:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
This is really stupid
If Bill Gates genuinely is concerned and donates money u say he does it to save taxes.
If he just sits on all his money he is anyway a moron!!!

So Both are vices is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom