Big List of Hollywood REMAKES in Bollywood..

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

naadankunna

A walk in the clouds was a fine movie. It was remade in Hindi as "Dhaai akshar prem ke" with Abhishek and Aishwarya. Needless to say, a very bad version of the original.

There's nothing wrong when a guy chooses to use another guy's nice round ass when one can use one's own hand to get off. :D

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
Yup..
hindi fight club is copied from hollywood fight club.
but original is much complex, so they took concept,added some masala and made a film that most indian audiance will like.Sometimes,they even mix two or more films.Here are some from me

Fool and Final - Snatch
Aawarapan - Bittersweet Life (Japanese Movie)
Zinda - Oldboy(Korean Movie)
Rock On - Happy Life(Korean Movie)
Tasveer 8*10 -Deja Vu
Maalamaal Weekly -Waking Ned Divine
Musafir -House of games,Confidence
Johnny Gaddar- Usual Suspects,Shallow Grave

here are some movies of 'prfectionist' aamir
dil hai ke manata nahi-it happend in one night
jo jita wohi sikandar-breaking away
akele hum akele tum-kramer vs kramer (even aamir wears suit in courtroom because dustin hoffman does it so.:grin:)
gulam-waterfront
rang de basanti-all my sons,jesus of montreal
Ghajini - Memento(Couldn't resist myself to mention it again,just for one reason-Ghajini Sucks:grin:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Johnny Gaddar- Usual Suspects,Shallow Grave

Just how "Johny Gaddar" is related to "Usual Suspects"???!!!
Which of the movies haven't u seen.
I've not seen "Shallow Grave" so can't comment. But Johny Gaddar and usual suspects......No way!!!!!!

B/w a 95% copy of "Usual Suspects" exists in bollywood i.e. "Chocolate"

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Just leave watching bollywood movies.
The indian producers are just copycats and they don't have any real creativity and sense of making movies.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
I never said it was a bad film.But it is copied.
You can check here: *www.imdb.com/title/tt0097635/ and here : *www.imdb.com/title/tt0040087/
OR*

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_My_Sons and *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_of_Montreal
Film makers have mixed the two movies to make one film.
There are five guys who group together to pull off a job.But one of them is traitor.
Ususal Suspects,Reservoisr Dogs,Kaante,Johnny Gaddar.
First half of Johnny Gaddar is similar to Usual suspects while other half is similar to shallow grave.Even the sequence where hero kills other guy and pushes the car in water is copied frame to frame.
I hae already said,now these film makers are mixing two films so that it confuses audiance(although very less peoples give it a thought)

Last edited:
C

coolcancer

Kuchh Kuchh Hota hai is NOT a remake of Sleepless in Seattle nor is Jab we met a copy of A walk in the clouds!!!

Jal Desai has obviously not seen these movies!!

Dhai Akshar Prem ka is a copy of A Walk in the Clouds....

crawwww

Banned
listen to this song:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSeGinVKIkk

and then listen to Bryan Adam's "Heaven"

This f**king bollywood is filled with untalented and useless ppl. If u look at their award shows like Lux, Cine, Star, etc, u will only find it filled with sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, uncles and aunts, grandpas and grandmas of these motherf**king bollywood stars and filmmakers. They are the only ones who keep getting awards time and again. We here in india make fun of Britney Spears that she lip syncs during stage shows. But what do these bollywood film actors do? They give such lousy performances on stage. They don't even sing their own songs, don't even write the lyrics, don't even know to play the instruments and on top of all that can't even dance to the tunes played but yet they have such huge fan followings and nobody ever criticizes them. So how come these same bollywood guys criticize the Oscars? Aren't these double standards by them when their award shows are filled with filth and they do nothing but make copies of Oscar winning films? Now, look at all these actors abishek bachan, uday chopra, ranbir kapoor, imran khan, sonam kapoor, etc. Even with such ugly looking faces and bad acting they keep getting roles in films. I find it surprising that in a country of 1 billion we can't find ppl with good acting skills and good faces. This whole bollywood industry is filled with nepotism and favouritism. That's why this f**king industry has remained stagnant and has not evolved for such a long time. Their stories, direction and acting suck so bad.

Actually I don't support shiv sena but was very happy when it opposed srk, the over actor's stupid film, directed by a pansy movie maker. I also can't believe raveena tandon and kanagan raut getting national awards. This is a disgrace to the national awards themselves. Bollywood is nothing short of an insult to theater, art and cinema. Any true movie lover would boycott such films. Many would say that I am being unpatriotic by expressing my disgust for Bollywood movies. Hello!? What is unpatriotic with hating Bollywood. Bollywood is not part of indian culture. There is nothing indian about a bollywood film- 90% of the film is shot in foreign locations, the stories, dialogues, background music, songs are all copied from foreign films. The potrayal of the hero and heroines is so unrealistic. An average indian doesn't resemble a pumped up or toned up salman khan, hrithik or bipasha or even a dumbo katrina. Even films which show college/ teen life in movies like dil chahta hai, rock on, etc are so cheesy.

Some may say that the indian audience is immature and doesn't appreciate quality in films. I would like to tell them that that is an absolute lie. If indian audiences didn't accept quality and substance then how would u explain the fact that films like chandni bar, munnabhai mbbs, swadesh, taare zameen pe, dubbed versions of titanic, avatar, indian versions of american game shows like who wants to be a millionaire, KBC becoming such big hits here. This shows indian audiences are intelligent enuf to appreciate quality in movies but it's only these bollywood idiots who keep stuffing down mediocre movies down our throats.

Last edited:

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
There are many more
one of them is DHAMAL featuring Sanjay Dutt and a few guys
i wont say its a remake rather in words of bolly wood its inspired from Rat Race featuring Rowan Atkinson and troop

woh kya kehte hain na ki ye film zara hat ke hai
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Mad mad world
is just a song track in the movie
Rat RAce is what the movie is called.

and dhamal is the ruined indian version

sadly said but you got your facts WRONG

Dhamaal *ing Sanjay Dutt is a direct copy from a 1963 movie It's a Mad,Mad,Mad,Mad World

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Mad,_Mad,_Mad,_Mad_World
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0057193/fullcredits

Read this.

Rat Race is remade from this movie. I envy your confidence though ! Especially when one does not have their facts right !

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Chor Machaye Shor(Bobby Deol, Shilpa Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Bipisha Basu) - Blue Streak
Bade Miyan Chotte Miyan (Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda, Raveena Tandon) - Bad Boys

are a few more i can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom