Bicycle for Enjoying and Work Out

rider

as Kratos
Hello, friends I'm a 6 feet tall young adult and I need a bicycle to enjoy riding in the early mornings. My preference is Hero or atlas bike. Budget is less than 10k.

*www.herocycles.com/boyz.php

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Sorry bro, I can buy hero or atlas only. No other brands please.
Which one is good in these?
Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Ltd., Sonepat (India)

How is Hero Trance 26T?

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
I am not much informed about the Hero bikes.
I have rode one Hercules, Ryder Neo.
As for suggestions, what I understood is front and rear suspensions are just an add-on, not required in daily commuting. Mostly required for train riding. Cheaper ones are not worth it.
Disc brakes are good but maintenance may be high.

So, get yourself a bike which is light, has 18/21 gears and minus suspension and disc. There must be many options from Hero and Atlas. Try them out once, and get the one you are ok with.
If you are interested. go through the link Want to buy a bike? READ THIS FIRST

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
As suggested by arsenalfan rockrider 5.0 bike is better than any hero bike available within 10k.
You can also check out la-sovereign, firefox or schwinn.
If your riding priority is just city riding then you are better off with a hybrid.
A cheap fs bike will give only problems especially when your 6ft tall. High quality v-brakes are better than cheap discs! So choose wisely.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Sorry guys budget is now approx 5k. Suggest the best bike from hero, atlas, hercules only.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Okay only thing you can do now is get a bike which suits you best. But please go for a simple bike and not with many shocks or disc brakes.

Top Bottom